Chapter 69

After agreeing not to give food to the eldest son, Qiao really didn't send it.

    Gu Que was a little worried, and dangled beside her, "Mother, what should I do if I lie to others? He still eats a penny of sesame seeds, and he goes home to lie to us and tells us what to do after eating a good meal?"

    Qiao Lianlian said lightly while pancakes. "Then check his purse."

    Give him ten cents a day to eat. If he consumes two cents, he eats biscuits, five cents is to eat steamed buns, and ten cents is to eat beef noodles.

    Gu Que nodded thoughtfully, and after a long while, she gave her a thumbs up.

    Older gingers are more spicy.

    In the next two days, except for sending fresh noodles to Sixi Building, Qiao never went out again.

    Holding Xiaogeer at home every day, watching the old house being pushed out little by little, laying the foundation and building the wall little by little.

    Gu Shao has also been very diligent these few days. He joined Master Zhang's house-building army, and even the palm of his hand has been worn out, but he has never screamed bitterly.

    After a few more days, Sixilou finally sent news that the owner had come from Xieyang County and wanted to talk to Qiao again and again.

    Qiao agreed again and again.

    She took the fresh noodles she had gathered in the past few days, and then took care of herself a little bit, not seeking exquisiteness and compelling, at least the aura can not be bad.

    "Today's situation is special, so I won't take you. I will wait for my mother to come back at home." Before leaving, she touched the heads of several children.

    Gu Lou couldn't go out anyway, lying on the bed with a broken jar.

    Gu Zhong pursed his mouth and said nothing.

    Gu Que and Gu Ge both watched Qiao repeatedly, especially Xiao Ge'er. Their small faces occupied half of their eyes. At this moment, they looked over at it watery, almost making Qiao unable to hold them.

    "Good boy, mother will be back in a while, and I will bring you some delicious food, okay?" Qiao patiently discussed with the little girl.

    Gu Ge grabbed her skirt with both hands, eyes full of dismay.

    But she is very sensible, knowing that mother's trip is very important, after all, she put down her hands and whispered, "Geer knows that mother is busy, Geer does not haunt her, but mother must come back soon, Geer is at home alone. I miss my mother, especially, and I cry when I think about it."

    Qiao Lianlian felt very uncomfortable in his heart.

    She touched Xiao Ge'er's head, kissed her on the forehead again, and promised, "I will definitely be back soon."

    Gu Ge threw himself into her sister's arms and said blindfolded, "Mother, go. Don't let the song see it, so that the song will not be so sad."

    Gu Que muttered in a low voice, "cover your ears and steal the bell."

    Qiao wanted to laugh but couldn't laugh, so he could only walk away with the bamboo basket on his back.

    When I arrived at Sixi Tower, I was close to the meal, so people came and went.

    Fortunately, Qiao Lianlian was considered a familiar face, and he was invited to the private room directly.

    Shopkeeper Hu and Chef Zhou were both here, sitting on the east and west sides respectively, very cautiously speaking in the same seat as a white-faced young man who was in his early thirties.