Chapter 102: The disaster of Yunxi tower

The news came too quickly like a tornado.

    Bi Song didn't sleep well all night, and the next day he came to eat breakfast with her dark eyes.

    Qiao cooked the fat boy's favorite noodles again and again, and added minced meat and shrimp skin to taste. Considering the extra person, he deliberately pulled half a scoop of noodles.

    The result is still not enough.

    While bald, Bisong gave his wife a thumbs up, "It's delicious, it's really delicious, it's the madam's craftsmanship. The braised lamb shank amazed me at the beginning. Today I ate the wife's noodles." , I realized that not only the stewed lamb legs are delicious, but all the things the lady makes are delicious. It’s too ingenious.” They

    all say that they can wear flattery, not to mention such strong flattery.

    Even if he ate a full four bowls of noodles and almost made others not enough to eat, Qiao didn't even feel embarrassed to say anything about him.

    "Come to eat pastries for those who are not full." She went to the kitchen and brought some fried sugar cakes and balls.

    Fried sugar pudding is sweet. It is blanched with boiling water to form a soft dough. It is covered with some white sugar. It is golden and crispy after being thrown into the oil pan. Be careful when you fish it out, because the sugar inside has melted into syrup. hot.

    The croquettes are salty. The large radish is added with cooked rice to form a thicker noodles. It seems to be sticky and not sticky. Take a spoon to form small dumplings and throw them into the pot. When they are golden, they can be removed. Come.

    Both of these are the must-have specialties for the New Year in Xianyang County. Yesterday, Qiao bought more after seeing it at the market.

    When most people buy it home, the food will be cold, and they can eat it, but it won't be too delicious.

    But Qiao had a way to fry a little bit in a frying pan, so that the two fried foods returned to their own heat and crispness, and they tasted almost as if they were just out of the pan.

    As soon as the pastries were on the table, they were welcomed by everyone.

    Even Gu Cheng's vegan temperament ate two pieces of sugar cake.

    Bi Song glanced at him several times and muttered in his heart, "The emperor's grandson was the most addicted to the sweetness of the year. There were people who wanted to flatter all over the capital to offer the most delicious sweets." But

    now, Gu Cheng only ate two sugar cakes. He stopped his hand.

    You must know that the sugar cake is small, but half the size of a palm, it is not a problem for ordinary children to eat five or six.

    Two snacks like Gulou on the stall are not enough to stuff your teeth.

    But Gu Cheng didn't show much interest in these sweets, maybe he only ate the two to give his stepmother's face.

    Bi Song's heart murmured more and more.

    Last night, the Lord only spoke half of his words, making him seem to understand but hazy, and he asked a few more questions, but the Lord turned over and fell asleep.

    So far he is at a loss.

    At this time, Gu Cheng put down the bowls and chopsticks, and said in a deep voice, "Mother, I'm full and I'm going to read a book."