Chapter 11: Acceptance

Qiao's cheeks were a little red.

    In fact, it was not a misunderstanding before, the original owner was indeed cruel.

    It's just that now the core is replaced by her, nothing more.

    When the neighbors dispersed, Qiao Lian closed the broken wooden door. When he turned around, he saw five children all standing in the doorway. Some were startled, some were sluggish, and some were surprised.

    Only Gu Ge, seeing her, his eyes lit up, and walked crookedly,

    "What's wrong?" She chuckled, and copied Gu Ge into her arms, "Are you woken up? Hungry? Let's eat. Let’s have breakfast.”

    Gu Ge took the initiative to encircle her neck and said softly, “Good mother.”

    After two days of getting along, little Gu Ge has been completely captured by her stepmother. I remember the stepmother's squinted eyes with a smile, and I don't remember those slaps and thorns a long time ago.

    Gu Quebai on the side glanced at Gu Ge, quite a bit of hatred for iron and steel.

    Qiao repeatedly pretended not to see it and sent Gu Ge back to the bed.

    When she turned around, seeing Gu Zhong and Gu Lou's difficulty walking, she sighed and took the troubled twin brothers back.

    Gu Lou is the third child and has a problem with his leg. It is said that he broke and did not receive timely medical treatment, and finally suffered from sequelae.

    Fortunately, this little guy can eat and drink. He is quite sturdy and heavier than his brother Gu Zhong of the same age.

    He is scornful, stubborn, and greedy. Yesterday, the second little black claw holding sweet-scented osmanthus cake was his.

    This kind of person has an advantage. If you have milk, you are a mother, and what you feed is a good person.

    So he was not particularly afraid of Qiao Lianlian. Instead, he raised his head and asked blankly, "Mother, do you still eat lamb?"

    "If you don't eat it, you will get tired of eating meat." Qiao Lianlian likes this kind of deceiving child. "Xiaolou likes noodles or noodles."

    "Noodles." Gu Lou said without hesitation.

    "Then eat noodles, mother will do it now." Qiao repeatedly put the twin brothers on the edge of the bed.

    Gu Lou crawled into the bed and sat side by side with Gu Ge.

    There was only one Gu Zhong who was holding onto the edge of the bed tightly, frowned slightly, and said nothing.

    This child is also very thoughtful.

    Qiao went to the kitchen without stopping for too long.

    After eating two lamb meals in a row, she was tired and crooked a long time ago, so she made a lighter noodle.

    Stir fry the scallion, ginger and shrimp rice in the oil slightly to get a fragrance, add water to a boil, and bring a pot of harder noodles to life. When the water boils, pull the noodles into it.

    When the noodles are cooked, take out a piece of cabbage that you bought yesterday, rinse it twice, cut some tender leaves and put it inside, simmer it for a while, then you can get it out of the pot.

    This noodle soup looks dull, but it tastes fresh and fragrant.

    Qiao Lianlian's craftsmanship is not bad, the noodles are thin and even, and the cabbage leaves that improve the taste, the five children all sweated in the winter. After eating the noodles, they didn't even let the noodle soup and drank them all. Clean.