Chapter 37

Dilapidated old house.

Qiao squatted repeatedly, holding Gu Ge in his arms, and said nothing.

Several children surrounded her, in a posture of coexisting and dying with the stepmother.

Aunt Liu, who had been standing on the side for a long time, couldn't help it anymore, and shook off Uncle Liu and strode in.

"I'll be fair. These days, Xiao Qiao wakes up early and tries to make money, buys vegetables and meat for the children to eat. Sometimes the children are asleep, and she is still busy working there. Look at the face of the three boys. Look at the size of Xiao Ge'er. Without Xiao Qiao, could there be children like this?" Aunt Liu was very angry, "The people from the previous family came to bully people again and again, wanting to grab things, grab money, and grab children. , That's all, Gu Lao San, why do you have to divorce your wife as soon as you come back?"

"The old aunt is horrible here. After you divorced Xiao Qiao, you will never find such a good stepmother again."

Aunt Liu felt happy when he said something like a firecracker.

She stepped forward, looking like she wanted to help Qiao Lian's posture again and again.

Uncle Liu who was hiding outside sighed.

They all said not to interfere with other people's housework, but the old woman just couldn't help it.

But since they are all mixed up, then they must support their own old lady!

Qiao turned his head back and forth, and smiled at Uncle Liu and Aunt Liu, "Thank you, Uncle Liu. Even if he takes a break, I'll be fine. I'm not afraid, and I don't care about him. Anyway, the Gu family has already sent us out. Me. I had a very comfortable life with a few children."

Gu Shaohu, who was next to him, was shocked, feeling somewhat wronged in his heart.

He has already said that he will not divorce his wife, so he is still holding on to him.

As for being thrown out by the Gu family, it is not the same as what I said to my sister-in-law and mother-in-law.

Gu Shao's questioning eyes fell on Granny Gu.

Granny Gu blinked and turned her head away-pretending that she couldn't see anything.

Gu Shao set his sights on Sister Gu's body again.

Sister Gu coughed twice and explained in her voice like a mosquito, "Didn't she tell you that she wanted to leave"

"Nonsense, you drove us away. You said that Dad is dead. One just eats plain rice and can no longer feed us in vain." Gu Que raised his head and choked back immediately.

Sister Gu was choked with a shit expression on her face.

"It turned out to be so." Gu Shao nodded.

Compared to the sister-in-law who is not very close, Gu Shao is definitely more willing to believe the words of the eldest daughter.

"It turns out that you chased my wife and children away. In other words, if you don't chase them away, the following things won't happen?" Gu Shao's voice was faint, but the lips and teeth of those around him were chilly.

"The third child, listen to my mother." Mrs. Gu still wants to turn things around with her identity.

Suddenly, Gu Shao glanced over, and the old lady stopped immediately, not daring to say a word.

The kid's eyes were a bit fierce.

"The thief called to catch the thief. You first sent my wife and children, and then planted and slandered them. Now that's the end of the matter. Let's go. Let's talk about divorcing my wife. Don't blame me for turning my face and denying people." Gu Shao's tone was very indifferent.