Chapter 70

Han Mu is very irritable these days.

    Gu Cheng, as always, has learned better than him, praised more than his husband, and done better than his homework.

    Even his mother's meal is more delicious than his family's.

    Han Mo was a little jealous in his heart, he kept dragging Gu Cheng to inquire, asking why his mother was so young, and why his mother was cooking so delicious.

    Then his mother stopped coming.

    Han Mu was sad and frustrated. He grabbed Gu Cheng and asked, "Are you afraid that I will steal your mother? Are you afraid that the things your mother gave are not as delicious as the ones from my house."

    Gu Cheng looked at him strangely. At a glance, I don't want to talk to a fool.

    Han Mu thought he had acquiesced, and suddenly lay down in the corner in frustration.

    In the next few days, Jiading didn't think it was too fragrant to give anything to him, even if it was his favorite braised pork, he couldn't eat it anymore.

    Han Mu felt that since Gu Cheng's mother didn't give Gu Cheng food, he would score some food for Gu Cheng, otherwise it would be too inhumane.

    "Here you are." Young Master Han divided his favorite braised leg of lamb in half.

    Gu Cheng was taken aback, and a period of time when the mothers depended on each other came to mind.

    After a long while, he pushed the leg of lamb back, "No, I ate buns today."

    "What's so delicious about buns." Han Mu felt very puzzled, "Isn't it delicious to eat leg of lamb?"

    Gu Cheng was dumbfounded. Continue reading, ignore him.

    Han Mu was a little mad. He made up his mind secretly that tomorrow, tomorrow he must take Gu Cheng to eat forcibly.

    In order to prevent Gu Cheng from resisting, he deliberately brought two martial artists.

    Sure enough, he was restrained to Sixi Tower.

    But seeing that he was about to enter the private room, Gu Cheng was unwilling to enter.

    "There were so many talented people, I didn't save your face, but now, the restaurant has also entered, and there are fewer people, can I leave." Gu Cheng frowned, his tone solemn.

    "No, I said I would invite you to dinner, you can't help but give me face." Han Mu yelled angrily, "Sixilou has a meal of tens of taels, and others can't eat it. Happy, is it possible that this table of food is not worthy of your two vegetarian buns?"

    "Although the two vegetarian buns are few, they were given to me by my mother. Your table of food is rich, but it does not belong to me. If there is no merit and no reward, I hope Master Han will not make it difficult for others." Gu Cheng stared at Han Mu quietly, his dark eyes made him feel guilty.

    "I don't care, today's meal, you have to eat, you have to eat, you have to eat if you don't, anyway, I invited you." Han Mu said fiercely.

    But before he finished speaking, the private room door behind him was suddenly opened, and a smiling young woman's face appeared.

    "In the past, I only heard that people were forced to pay. This is the first time I heard that people are forced to eat. Could this young master not be able to spend a lot of money and need my son to help with it?" Qiao Lianlian looked at first. Gu Cheng looked around and saw that there was no damage, and that the boy was still the decent boy. Only then did he relax and joked with a smile.