Chapter 10

When Qiao Lianlian took the water back to the old house for the fifth time, he met Aunt Liu who was squatting at the door and choosing scallions.

    She hurriedly took out twenty cents of money and sent it there, and inquired by the way, "Auntie, is there a bedding shop nearby? The town next door is fine too."

    Aunt Liu waved her hand and pushed the money back again, "Ordinary people. I make this quilt by myself. If you want to buy a finished product, you can only go to the county to see it, but the journey is a bit far away from the third family. Wouldn't it be better for you to buy some cotton and make it yourself?"

    Qiao was a little bit ashamed, "My aunt, I don't know how to do it. "

    Aunt Liu was startled slightly, looking at the twenty renminbi that was pushed over again, and her gratitude to Qiao Lianlian increased from the bottom of her heart, and she simply said, "There are people in our village who sell cotton. You can buy some, and I will teach you."

    So, Gu's family. In the old house, the five children saw a very horrible scene-their bad tempered stepmother, even holding a needle and thread, sew bedding there.

    One stitch and one thread, one thread and one stitch.

    Occasionally, when you encounter impenetrable places, rub the tip of the needle on your scalp and you can easily pass it through.

    At the beginning, Aunt Liu still needed to teach her hands-on. After two stitches, Qiao started to use it again and again. The one that was worn was called a quick one, and the stitches were fine and neat, which made Aunt Liu praise her skillfully.

    In the evening, new bedding was used on the broken bed in the old house.

    Brand new and brand-new soft cotton cloth, wrapped in white and soft cotton, after an afternoon of exposure, with the fragrance of sunshine.

    A few small ones are nothing more than joyful cheers and rolling, but the big two tears came out.

    How long have they not slept in a clean bed or touched a clean bedding?

    Can't remember, too long, too long.

    Gu Cheng stared at the back of his stepmother in a daze, his heart trembled, and all kinds of feelings floated in his heart, which could not be described in simple words.

    "Big brother, what's the matter with this woman?" Compared to Gu Cheng's introverted nature, Gu Que is much more straightforward. "Is she going to sell us all for a few days?"

    "Don't think about it. I won't let us sell you." Gu Cheng said solemnly, "Maybe she has really changed."

    That night, Qiao slept well and dreamed.

    In the dream, she returned to her own era, holding her small a7, and beating those who killed her one by one.

    Boom boom boom, boom boom boom.

    Qiao opened her eyes violently and realized that the door of the old house had been knocked. She quickly put on her clothes, put on embroidered shoes, and strode out.

    "Open the door, open the door quickly, Gu Lao Sanjia, you have the ability to hit people, you have the ability to open the door." The woman's sharp voice sounded outside.

    Qiao's tight mouth evoked a cold smile.

    It's the Zhang family again, it's really endless.

    She slammed the door open, and the person who slammed the door suddenly lost his weight, and his plump body turned upside down directly facing Qiao.