68.

~Two years later

~Two years later

I'm flying back to America today.

Sure, Italy was fun, but I feel better at home. Asher and I Facetimed a lot, but it's not as fun as in real life.

Dylan wanted to meet up before I go home, so I'm on way there. I pass by the coffee shops and order a cappuccino. The boy asks for my name. "Scarlett," I tell him with a smile. "Double t."

He nods and goes off to work. Someone seated at the bar grips my wrist. I pull it away, not happy with the touch. "Oh, sorry. Did you just say your name is Scarlett?" the man frowns. I nod, frowning too.

"Hudson, by any chance?" Okay, this is creepy. I shake my head, although it's true. I take my cappuccino and run out of the shop. Who the hell was that?

I walk to the Dylan's house but stop dead in my tracks when I see the man again. He's standing across the road, calling someone and staring at me. I can hear him talk.

"Yeah, Scarlett's back. No, I'm not joking. Would you fucking believe me?" He's yelling. My heart stops. He's talking about me. He's stalking me, and who knows who is on the other side of the line.

I take out my phone and call Dylan. "Dylan! I'm being followed," I whisper and start walking faster. He gasps. "Send me your location! Where are you?"

"I'm just behind the corner, chill. I'll be there in five minutes. Just stay on the line in case something happens, kay?" "Kay."

We talk a bit about everything, and by the time I'm at his house, I'm calmed down again. The man didn't follow me. I ring the bell and he opens the door immediately.

"Hey! How are you?" he asks, grinning. I roll my eyes. We just did that over the phone. "How's the single life?" he teases. I stick out my tongue, "How's the fiancé?"

"Touché," he grins. "Let's get the fiancé. Babe!" he yells. I cringe. Too close to my ear...

Dallas pops his head through the door. "What? Oh, hey Scar. Ready for going out?" I nod, smiling. They're a great couple. A few weeks after graduation, they ran into each other again and Dylan finally agreed to go on a date. That's where I was too. They've been together ever since.

They put on a coat and we start walking to the restaurant Dallas picked out. "It's my cousin's," he grins. I roll my eyes. Not this joke again.

We pass my old bar and I sigh. Old memories flood into my thoughts and the tears sting again. I'm not over them—how could I ever be over them?

I frown. "Why did we stop?" Dallas rolls his eyes and points at the bar. "Restaurant. Food. Hunger." I roll my eyes, too. "It's not a restaurant, Dallas. It's a bar."

He frowns. "It is. Want proof? Let's go in," he grins and he's gone. Dylan stops next to me. "It's his favorite restaurant. I'm sorry. I tried to talk him into anything else, but you know how he shuts me up," he sighs. "Yeah, having sex is so hard," I roll my eyes.