11.

Trigger warning- Talking about rape

Everyone tenses.

"But not right now," he smiles. They relax again.

I shrug and tap Elijah's nose. He looks confused, but doesn't stop me. I do it again.

He chuckles. I raise an eyebrow, but he ignored it and bends over me. "Here, finish your breakfast. You must be hungry."

I nod and start eating, looking around the table. I look in awe at Owen and Ash, who's sitting on Owen's lap. He's giggling and Owen is smiling. He looks up, as if he felt my stare.

 He looks up, as if he felt my stare

"I love your brother." I pout. "Awie! That hurts," I fake sniffle. He chuckles and draws his attention back to Ash.

Elijah's arms tighten around me and I look up at him. He smiles hesitantly. "I.. eh... wanted to say thank you," he whispers. I frown, not understanding.

He groans frustrated. "Ah, fuck. I'm not good with words. Eh... last night? For... calming me down after the nightmare?"

The light in his eyes fades, and he looks... embarrassed? I cup his face. "You don't have to thank me. You made me sleep. Without you, I would have been anxious all night and exhausted right now. So, thank you."

He nods, but I can tell he still doesn't feel comfortable. "I'm serious, Elijah." He hums,"I know. You don't laugh at me."

That's right. And good he knows.

"Well, then." He nods and looks up, at Jordan and Ethan. And now I have perfect view of his lips. Those soft, pink lips. He starts talking to them, and now they're moving. Oh my God, how can lips be so attractive?

I hear snickers and break out of my trance. They are talking about work, so I look at Owen and Ash. I pretend to look at Ash, but I'm actually looking at Owen. His lips are gorgeous, too. They're talking in a baby voice, and he's smiling.

I shift my eyes to Jordan's. He's talking in a business voice, but it's kind of... attractive. Oh no. Am I attracted to Elijah, Owen and Jordan?

I quickly wander my gaze to Aaron. But my eyes fall on his lips soon. And they look so soft. I want to touch them.