26.

I saw Ethan leave this morning

He looked so devastated, and I felt like that too. Poor guy thinks his girlfriend is mad at him on his birthday.

But now, I can finally text him. The whole living room is decorated for his birthday. I run to my room. I don't want to text him, I want to call him!

I press the call button. The fact that he picks up in less than five seconds breaks my heart again. "Scarlett, I'm so sorry," is the first thing I hear. I close my eyes. He doesn't deserve this.

"I-I don't know what went wrong. I don't know why you're mad at me," he says. I hear a sob in his voice and press the video call button. When he switches to camera, I see tears stained on his face. 

My heart breaks again. "I'm sorry," he sobs. I wish I could give him a hug right now. "Happy birthday, Ethan," I say. He stops sobbing.

"Fuck my birthday, Scarlett! Are you still upset? What went wrong?"  I sigh. "Ethan, you can come home in an hour. Okay?"

I see him nod, confused. "Please, princess, help me out. What did I do?" My heart breaks again. "Nothing, Ethan. Absolutely nothing."

"But you're mad at me!" he cries, and I just want to comfort him. "No, I'm not. I had to act like that, because we wanted you out. For a surprise," I explain, and I realize now how stupid that was. I could have just went with him, didn't I?

"So you're not mad at me?" His relief is so pure. "No, baby. Come home in an hour, okay?" He nods, wiping his tears away. "Thank you."

I hang up and walk back to the living room. Aaron looks at me. "And?" I sigh and slump on the couch. "He was crying."

Owen cringes. "Shit, man. We should have done this in another way." Uh, duh! That's an understatement.

I stand up and walk to Jordan. He eyes me cautiously. "He'll be home in an hour. Let's do this," I say. He smirks and picks me up in bridal style. "Oh hell yes!"

I giggle when he throw me on the bed. I notice the others have followed us and that they sit down on a couch in Jordan's bedroom. I glance at them. Elijah grins. "Come on, sweetheart. Give us a good show," he winks.

Oh. They're here to watch?

I look back at Jordan, who's hoovering over me now. "Hey, baby," he smirks. I tilt my head to kiss him, and he leans in for a rough kiss. I tangle my hands in his hair and moan, overwhelmed by the kiss.

He pulls back and cocks an eyebrow. "Really, babe? Already? Boy, you're going to scream in a minute," he snickers and kisses me again.

He starts tugging at my shirt. I'm not wearing the dress yet, because that's only for Ethan. But now, Jordan takes off my pants too and now I'm in my bra and matching panties. 

"You look delicious," he groans and kisses his way down to my stomach. I take a sharp breath when he kisses me, right there. I'm still wearing my undies, but they're so drenched I feel everything through it.

"I don't have to be gentle with you, since you've done this before, right?" he asks to make sure. I blush,"No."

He smirks. "Bet you'll want to take that back, hm?" I shrug, not believing him. He chuckles. "Okay, brave babe."

I gulp when he rips of my bra. It's just not ripped apart. He does the same with my panties, and now I'm completely naked and exposed for his view. 

He smiles, pressing another kiss there. I gasp, feeling how wet I am against his lips. He licks them, and moans. "Oh fuck, Owen was right. You do taste like strawberries. Fuck," he mutters. My eyes widen and I look besides me, at Owen.

He grins at me and waves. 'Good view' he mouths and I roll my eyes, looking back at Jordan. Jordan, who's staring at my wet pussy. Then, he presses another kiss on it.

I moan, gripping his hair. He groans against my hole, sending vibrations through my body. I start trembling in anticipation. I want him so bad...

He pulls back and reaches for his nightstand. I gulp, suddenly realizing this really is happening. He rolls it over his hard cock-- which is so big I question how it'll fit inside of me.

He grabs my chin and makes me look into his eyes. "You're sure, right?" he asks. I nod. I am sure. He nods, as if me telling he can made something inside of him explode.

I didn't expect it, but instead of pushing into me, he grabs my arms and places them above my head. Now my breasts are completely visible for them. "Keep them there like a good girl, will you?"

I nod. Then, I feel him teasingly rub his tip against my clit and I moan. I almost bring my hands to his back, to push him deeper, but I can stop myself just in time.

He smirks. "Do I need to chain you?" My eyes widen and I shake my head quickly. Chain me? This guy is crazy! Why would he want to do that? And why did I feel wetness coming out of me?

But just when I want to answer, he pushes in me roughly. My eyes widen as he immediately starts thrusting, bringing my mind in pleasure the second he's moving. "J-Jordan," I stutter. 

He looks behind him for a moment, nodding at one of the others. "You're right, Owen. We gotta tell her," he says. I frown, not understanding it. Yet again, my mind is so taken over by the pleasure Ic an't really think.

He looks back at me, slowing his movements. I whine, wanting more. "Baby, we'll add a new rule. Whenever we're doing something sexual, you'll call us daddy, okay?" he says, gently, the complete oppositie of his cock hitting my walls.

"O-o-okay," I pant. He arches an eyebrow, not moving at all anymore. I whimper. "Okay, daddy." That was the key word, because he starts moving again, harder and faster and rougher than before.

I move my arms to grab his, and he doesn't say anything from it. I get up to kiss him, but his thrust make me lie down again. He bends down to kiss me, grinning as he does. "Too much, baby?"

"A-a little, daddy," I mumbled, not thinking at all anymore. All I can focus on right now is the perfect feeling of getting filled with a good cock of one of my guys. He did say this wouldn't be the most cruel he can be... 

Woah, how much rougher can it be? I'm sure I'll already pas out any minute, and he said this would be vanilla?

A feeling in my stomach becomes more and more every time he thrusts into me. It's the same feeling as when Owen had his fingers inside of me, and I know I'm about to come. I moan, this feels so good!

"Don't you dare cum without asking permission," Jordan threatens, making me open my eyes to look at him. "D-daddy, can I-." "No, you can't. Wait for me, baby. Wait like a good girl would do."

I am a good girl... So I deny my pleasure for his. His thrusts get sloppier, his kisses rougher on my neck and breasts. "I won't mark you, although you are mine. I'll let Ethan mark you, he knows exactly where to that," he groans.

I moan again, denying my come become really hard. "daddy," I whine. But before he can answer, he moans too and he cums. I quickly let myself go too, relieved. My mind is a fug while he fucks me through my orgasm.

He pulls out slowly, and pulls me on his lap after. I lean into him, exhausted. "Are you okay?" he asks. I nod, closing me eyes. Just for a moment...