36.

School is so boring

School is so boring.

Fortunately, it's the last class of the day and when I look outside, I see Jordan's car. It's Wednesday today, and they don't work today. I don't know how they have so many days off. Owen is home too, he said he didn't feel good.

I understand that. Hes till needs to recover. I told my mom about what happened, and she said he could have breaks and days off as much as he wants. He loves it.

Sighing, I look back at the book in front of me. Math. It's horrible. I look up at the teacher, who's eyeing me cautiously. I shrug and solve the rest of the problems.

The bell rings and I jump up, desperate for hugs and kisses. I rush out of the classroom, but Dylan stops me. Now I have to walk slowly with him to our lockers...

"So how's the boyfriend?" he asks. I smile, "Pretty good, thank you. And yours?" He nods. "It's going. But eh... I've heard rumors and... they say you're having another guy everyday. That's- How does that work?"

I shrug. If you didn't disappear every day maybe you should know. We're walking outside, and when I look up, all of my guys are waiting in front of Jordan's car. I smile excited. This is a surprise!

I look around, seeing the popular guys left besides me. They're grinning and pointing at me. I hear them laughing at me. "Uh oh, all her boyfriends find out about each other. Now she's getting it!"

The girls are drooling over my guys, and I roll my eyes. I notice Owen sitting on the floor, and my heart melts. He didn't feel good, he was tired, but he still came for me!

Dylan seems confused. He eyes the guys. "So which one is your boyfriend?"  

I blush. "Boyfriend as in... one?" His eyes widen. "You have five boyfriends? And they know about each other?" His jaw drops.

I nod. "It was their idea, not that I'm complaining," I wink. He shakes his head, chuckling, "Lucky bastard. I have just one boyfriend, and he's always busy with football."

My shoulders slump. He didn't mention they had problems!  I give him a hug. "It'll be okay, sweetie. I know he likes you a lot, maybe he can't help it he's busy?"

He smiles weakly and nods. "Yeah, you're probably right. Have fun with your boyfriends," he smiles and walks to his car. 

I hop to my guys and smile. Elijah is the closest, and he bends down to give me a kiss. "Hey, sweetheart. Everyone's staring at you," he whispers. I shrug, hopping to Aaron.

"They can stare all they want. I have what I want," I smile and give Aaron a kiss  too. Jordan and Ethan are next, and then I sit down besides Owen.

He smiles at me. "Hey, darling. How was school?" he asks, and I notice a tired tone in his voice. I smile and hug him, giving him a few kisses. "Boring. How are you feeling?"