24.

"You did what?"

"You did what?"

I stare at Owen in shock. Just like the rest, my jaw is dropped till the floor. This lucky bastard- 

Owen is grinning like an idiot, but can you blame him? I look at Jordan, who's eyes widen. "Was it that that I heard when I called you?" Owen chuckles and nods. "Darling loved it, by the way. She's not freaked out."

Yeah, we saw that too. She fucking let him finger her. Dammit, I got the vanilla first one. He got the first fingering, Jordan will be the first to fuck her and Aaron will fuck her first in the butt. And Elijah? Motherfucker wants to be the first one that made her beg for his cock.

I don't see how that will work. She can literally go to everyone else and get four of our cocks, so why would she beg for his? 

"How was it?" I ask. He snickers. "Tasted like strawberries and a little bit of... honey? I don't know, but it tasted good as fuck," he almost moans. I feel my dick grow and my jeans getting tight.

I can only imagine how she would taste on my tongue, and how her taste would intensify when he came. The same as I can only imagine her squirming to get closer to me, or how she would feel when I finally sink into that pussy of hers.

"Yeah, I'm off," I muttered, standing up. I'm in desperate need of some release... "No, man. We gotta discuss something," Owen said. I give him a death glare, but he seems serious for once. So, I sit down again.

"She called me Owen. We can't allow that, can we?" He cocked an eyebrow. I smirked. We all had this kink for her to call us daddy. Just the thought of her smart mouth moaning daddy as she came...

Of course, Elijah has to be the party pooper again. He already said he's a 'sir guy'. Jesus, he never heard of go with the flow, did he?

"We'll discuss it with her tomorrow," Jordan nods. I clap my hands together. "Can I go now? Yes? Okay, bye." And I quickly run off to my room.

I put on some music. Well, not some. I have this whole Spotify playlist with songs I'd play when I'm fucking Scarlett. And I also play it when I jerk off on the thought of her, and her only.

I change my light strips in red, and let myself fall on the bed. I throw my shirt away, and my pants loosen a bit when I undress them too. My underwear is off quickly too and I grab my dick, desperate for some release.

My hand moves faster as I think of how Scarlett would feel around my cock. She would definitely scream, I think she's a loud girl. Ugh, I can't wait to make her cry and beg for her to come.

My thoughts become more blurry as my hand moves faster. I moan, thinking about how ruined her pussy could be after we're done with her. We've got a whole room of toys she would like... and she doesn't even know.

I plan on fucking her in almost every room we own. The fuck room, my bedroom, the pool, my office-

I whimper,"Scarlett," and finish. Panting, I lie down again. God, I can't wait to be inside of her. I take my phone and search my favorite website. A whole website of lingerie, and I'll buy it all for Scarlett so she'll only wear that at home...

I see a new set and click on it. I've ordered the whole shop, but yet I still find new stuff for her. I zoom in on the red, spicy set. It's set off with black silk, and my mouth waters at the thought of Scarlett in that...

A knock on the door stops me from thinking any further and I quickly slide my phone under the blankets. "Yes?"

Scarlett hops in, but stops when she sees the red lights. She sighs. "Really, Ethan?"  I blush, but shrugs. "Can't help it. Heard Owen's story."

She blushes too, but walks towards me when I reach for her. "I missed you today," I smile and kiss her hair. "You did?" Her giggle sounds so pretty.

"I did." I kiss her hair again. She melts into me. Her hands tangle with my hair and my eyes close. This is better than jerking off at the thought of her...

My eyes snap open. Fucking shit, I still haven't cleaned up. What if she-"Why is it so sticky here?" she asks. I cringe and stand up, taking her with me. "I spilled something," I say. It's the truth, only not what she thinks.

"You're clumsy," she smiles and taps my nose. I nod, but my mind is thinking how the fuck I'm going to clean this when she's in here. 

I look back at her, and frown when her jaw is dropped. "What's wrong?" She scoffs and crosses her arms over her chest. "Spilled, my ass."

Then, she jumps out of my arms and walks out of my room, slamming the door. Panicking, I follow her. "Princess, what's wrong?"

I grip her wrist, and she turns around. She looks at me with a stern gaze. Meanwhile, everyone comes out of their rooms and looks at us with an amused face. She's with her back to them, and doesn't see it.

"What's wrong? You jerked off again, and then I laid in... that," she shivers. I gulp, trying really hard to not imagine her covered in our cum. Flowers, fruit, strawberry, Scarlett- ah fuck! 

She cocks an eyebrow, waiting for an answer. I gulp again. "I didn't mean to-" She rolls her eyes and turns around. Her body stills when she sees the others. Then, she waves and smiles. "Hey, guys!"

I panic again. Is she mad at me? She hops to Jordan, who smiles and hugs her. "Scarlett?" My voice sounds pathetic. She looks back at me. "You can get kisses when you can behave yourself."

Then, they walk into his room. My jaw drops, and Elijah punches my shoulder. "Bro, you fucked up."

I narrow my eyes at him. "Fuck off."