𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗔𝗟

Sam stayed, laying on the ground. Drew was holding her cold hands.

He looked up and Avery and Aven, who was towering over the injured the killer.

Midnight gripped their knife and tried stabbing Aven.

The blonde backed out of the way, just enough for the killer to miss.

"You weak b—h!" Aven yelled. She kicked their leg, which sent them stumbling back again.

Avery reached forward for the mask, and the killer grabbed her arm.

"GET OFF ME!" Avery yelled, shoving the masked figure back.

"You're weak, and you aren't gonna hurt anyone again."

She yanked the mask off.

Aven gasped and stepped back. Avery dropped the mask.

The long haired brunette looked up at them. Kate. Tears were falling down her face.

Anger crossed Avery's face.

"you." She said, her hand turned into a fist. "you killed them? You hurt SAM?"

She looked at the two girls, then down at Sam's unconscious body.

"It wasn't my idea.." She said, sobbing as she talked. "They made me! They said it would get revenge on..Aven."'

Aven looked pissed. Like royally pissed.

"Who is 'they'..?"

Kate stayed silent. Just then, they all heard a noise coming from outside.

Aven grabbed a knife and gripped it tightly, walking outside with Avery.

As Aven walked ahead, Avery grabbed her hand, turing the blonde towards her.

"Aven.."

"Yeah?" She said, looking around as she talked. She was obviously anxious.

Avery grabbed her face and turned it towards her, so that she couldn't look around.

"Aven...I think.."

She looked at Aven, staring into her eyes.

"I think I love you."

Aven stared at her. She tilted her head and smiled.

"You're serious..?" She looked ecstatic.

Avery put her hand on her heart.

"I swear it."

Aven grabbed her face as well, bringing it forward so their foreheads touched.

"I think.. I can love you, Avery Prescott."

They both laughed.

They kissed. Right there. Their world was ending, but it didn't matter. They pulled apart, and both turned to look at the field. Two masked killers walked towards them.