𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

"W..What?" Aven said, stunned by Rem's sentence.

Rem looked down at their shoes and frowned. She'd been going to camp with him for a long time. This was hard.

"It's Flynn."

Aven backed away, shaking her head.
"It isn't! He helped me talk to the police! He comforted me! It wouldn't be him! It was a suicide-"

"IT WASN'T A SUICIDE AVEN!" Her tone changed. She was angry. A tear fell down her check and she looked right into the girl's eyes.

"I've known Nick long enough. He wouldn't do that to himself."

Aven's head hung low. A tear dropped onto her shoes. Flynn had been good to her. Not, always..sane, but he had treated her well.

Rem grabbed Avens shoulders and tilted her head up. "I know it's hard to process, but there isn't anyone else. He knew you were talking to Nick. He was watching you. He got jealous."

Another tear fell down Av's cheek, when suddenly a confused look crossed her face.
"How did you know he was watching us?"

Rem smiled.
"I was watching too. Not in a creepy way, just...Nick takes things too far sometimes"

Aven didn't know how to feel. Suddenly, all
memories from the camp so far came back to her.
Flynn and her at the picnic, being asked out by him in the first place, hanging out at the campfire. Great memories.

Then bad ones started to come up. The times when he'd loose his temper, telling her to shut up or just 'leave'. 

"I, I believe you"

Rem's smiled faded into a shocked expression.
"Seriously?"

Aven nodded slowly. "Yeah. I think we should call the police."

—————

Sam and Kate walked outside. It was dark, but they didn't want to stay in the cabin full of sadness and their friends loosing themselves.

They started talking, casually. Talking about Drew, and how much Sam loved him. She'd never really admit it to him. She'd been to nervous every time she tried, but she hoped he knew.

Kate smiled at her, having to look down at the brunette. The kept walking until they reached the campfire.

"Should we light the fire?"

Sam nodded. "We could have s'mores! Maybe everyone else would want to come outside too! Lighten the mood!" She grinned and bent down to pick up some of the sticks.

Kate smiled back and started walking over to the cabins to tell them what was going on.

First she knocked on her own cabin.
It was dimly lit , everyone still on their beds. Some in sleeping bags on the floor.

She turned on the lights, and everyone groaned.

" Get up , we're having a campfire! "

—————

Aven and Rem soon reached the main building. It was where you bought supplies and candies, and also happened to be where the camp phone was.

Rem ran over and dialed 911. Aven stood further away, with her arms crossed. She walked between two small isles, stacked with candy , bug spray , and flashlights.

She overheard her friend talking to the police.

" We have a suspect. It wasn't a suicide. "

Aven winced and tried to stay focused on the items in the isle.

Eventually, Rem came up behind her and tapped her shoulder.
"They're on the way."

Aven's face turned to a sad smile, they walked out of the main building and started to head towards the campfire, where they saw light.

Just when they were almost there, they saw flashing lights. Everyone at the fire turned, and looked at the speeding cars racing towards their camp.

Aven looked at Flynn. His eyes turned wide and he got up and ran over to Aven.

"Aven! What's going on?!" He breathed heavily, trying to get closer to her.

She pushed him away. Avery saw the commotion and ran over, Kenn right behind her.

Flynn looked hurt, then angry.
"What the hell are you doing? I cant get close to my own girlfriend?" His voice was raised. Aven's face turned afraid, and she stepped back.

Avery stepped in front of her and Kenn followed.

"Listen" Avery said, confidence filling her voice. "She dosen't want you near. Get away."

His face shifted, and he started yelling.
"Oh what now Aven?! Getting your girlfriend to cover for you!?"

Avery turned her hand behind her back and Aven grabbed it, holding on tight.

"Go away Flynn."

The cars parked, sirens blaring.

He yelled again, which made Kenn even more mad.

"HEY! LISTEN TO ME!"

Kenn's face scrunched, and she slapped him, hard.
He rebounded and went closer to her.

"You b—ch!"  He held his cheek. She looked him straight in the eyes and spat on his face.

"Leave her alone. Got it?"

He got face to face with her, and looked down. The police ran behind him, yelling.

"Put your hands behind your back!"

He slowly put them behind his back, and they pulled him away from the argument.

"It wasn't me!" He yelled, thrashing around. "They are lying! You'll see!"

And with that, he was gone. Shoved into a cop car, already have way out of camp.