𝗶𝘃. 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠𝗦

Aven walked to her cabin, and took off her sneakers.
No one else was there yet, so she decided to get ready for bed while there was quiet.

As she brushed her hair, the girl heard a loud knock on the door. She jumped up, slightly frightened, and decided to answer.

"Come in!"

Opening the door, a tall man with brown hair walked in. It was Flynn.

"Anyone home?" He said as he closed the door. A smile was painted across his face.

"Uhm, coming!" She walked out of the bathroom, and stood akwardly.

"What are you doing here?" She said, slightly on edge.

Flynn smiled brighter, taking a few steps closer.
"You're so beautiful Aven. You know that right?"

The girl blushed, and pushed her hair behind her ears.

"Thanks but uhm, that didn't answer my question."

He went even closer. "I want to kiss you." The boy said. "Is that okay?"

Aven stepped back. "We just met yesterday.." She said shyly.

"Then let's go on a date. Tomorrow, during lunch we can have a picnic." He sounded so kind. "What do you say?"

Aven smiled. "Yeah. That sounds nice, i'll see you then."

And then he walked out.

——
Sam and Drew walked away from the campfire, hand in hand.

The boy looked over at his girlfriend, and smiled.
"You look so pretty"

The girl blushed, and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Drew stopped walking and turned Sam around to face him. He looked into the girls, dark brown eyes, and felt as if he could get lost in them for hours.

She smiled up and him, and he pulled her in close. Even against the hot summer weather, the warmth of their bodies felt amazing.

He was 100% sure he was in love with her. Then and there. He pulled away from the girl, then pulled her back in again, kissing her soft lips.

He was in love.

——

Kenn and Hope walked into their cabin after having s'mores at the campfire. Rem was sitting on her bed, flipping through a book.

The girls were laughing loudly. They're hands were intertwined.

They separated to go sit on their beds. As they sat down, Rem stood up and started walking to the outside.

"Hey where are you going?" Kenn asked.

"Bathroom, why..?"

"Oh, no reason. I was just thinking that we could all hang out or something!" She smiled, and Hope looked into her eyes.

"Yeah. Sure. When i get back"

And then she walked out.

——

As Aven brushed her teeth, she heard the bathroom doors open. Startled, she held her brush like a sword, and walked towards the door. As she got closer and closer, she heard footsteps, and as soon as a figure came out of the darkness...

*WHACK!*

"OW! What the hell!" It was Rem.

Aven jumped back, and pulled Rem into the dim lights.

"I am so sorry!! So so sorry! Are you okay?"

Rem laughed and held the spot that was hit by the pink toothbrush.

"Yeah, i'm fine"

They continued to laugh, as Rem decided to comment on Flynn and Aven's relationship.

"So, I heard that you and Flynn are going on a date tomorrow" She smirked, and pulled out her hygiene essentials.

"How did you know?" Aven asked, a little shocked.

Rem laughed. "Small camp, word spreads fast"

Aven returned the laugh, as she started packing away her toothbrush.

"Yeah, we're having a picnic tomorrow" She blushed, and tucked her hair back, behind her pierced ears.

"I heard him talking to Nick earlier, he's the other Cabin 6 counselor." She said in-between brushes. "He said that he thought you were beautiful, and that he'd do 'whatever it takes' to date you"

She smiled again, and so did Aven.

"I think I might, i mean, date him. Judging by how the picnic goes of course."

"Yeah well i'm sure it'll go-"

The girl's sentence got cut of, by some rustling noises coming from the front of the bathroom cabin.

"What was that." Aven asked, suspiciously.

"I'll check it out, you might wanna stay here with your toothbrush" She laughed again. "It's probably just another camper"

Aven didn't listen, she walked behind Rem, and the both of them opened the doors.

Nothing.

The girls shrugged, assuming it was just the wind, and went back inside.

The blonde looked at her watch as she put away the rest of her things.

"Oh shoot, I need to go. Wanna walk back to the cabins?"

"Yeah sure" Rem said as she finished packing up her things as well.

"Let's go"

And together the girls walked out, still shaking the eerie feeling that they were being watched.

~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR SPEAKS!!
I tried a new layout, just so that we can see what all the different campers are seeing. I think i like it, but let me know how u guys feel! Hope you enjoyed! <3