11.

"Katsuki....Katsuki?" You were trying to get his attention, but he seemed so fixated on a rock merely just lying on the ground. Scoffing, you kicked the rock away, that got his attention.

"What?!" He asked, a nasty tone in his voice.

"Your zoning out again, I'm trying to talk to you." You say, tugging on his shirt when he looked away again.

He sighed angrily and looked at you again. He seemed to angry with you for no reason. You wondered why he was acting in this way. You only wanted to talk with him and he's treating you like this.

"What's wrong? Is there something I can do to help?" You ask, trying to get him to focus on you.

"Shut up and leave me alone." He walked away from you.

Confused to his behaviour, you left him be. He was still jumpy after all the villain stuff and All Might. He seemed more or less okay when he somehow make Denki short-circuit. You were dorm rooms now, in case you missed that.

While Mina and everyone was downstairs talking about their rooms. You were knocking over and over again on Katsuki's door. You weren't sure if he was asleep or not.

"Katsuki! If you don't le-...you know what, I'm coming in." You shoved the door open and slammed it shut.

Katsuki was sitting on his bed with his phone. He looked up to you before peering back down at his phone. Huffing, you walked over and sat on his bed. Katsuki looked offended when you did so. You're arms found their way to become crossed.

"Why are you so distant? I only want to help." You say, wanting to get closer to Katsuki, but you stay put where you were.

"Why would I want help?! Do you think I need it now?!" Katsuki asked, growling at you.

"Seriously? What did I do? Are you having a bad day or something?" You ask, expanding your arms.

"No,I mean yes- NO!" He couldn't decided.

"Well? Which is it? Yes or no? Make up your mind?!" You started putting pressure on him.

"Would you just stop being clingy for once in your life?! Fuck off and leave me alone! What can't you understand!?" He let out a yell, his quirk going off a small bit.

"Clingy?! Did you really just call me clingy?!" You started to yell back at him. You closed your eyes and breathed out a small bit, not letting your emotion get the better of you. "I'm going to leave and your gonna think of a reason as to why you fucked up."

You slam the door again and you could hear the elevator ding, you quickly ran down two doors to get to your room. You slam the door shut again, and grab a pillow, screaming into it. You didn't let out much of a loud one though, since the others could hear that one if you truly screamed loud enough.

What the hell was wrong with Katsuki, why is he acting so cold and distant. What was his deal?!

You heard the class walk past your door.

"What was that about?" Uraraka's muffled voice asked, she was probably talking to the class.

"I don't know, was she screaming?"

 Aoyama taking it upon themself to talk to you through the door with French.

"Êtes-vous bien là-dedans, aimeriez-vous peut-être profiter du fromage?" Aoyama asked.

"Je ne veux pas de fromage ! Laisse-moi tranquille pour l'instant, je suis occupé !" You yell out so they can hear you.

"Vous êtes sûr?" Aoyama asked trying their best to get you involved.