10.

All Might had to keep on going back to both the Nomu and not-Hulk, while you where main cause of that. Any direction you went, one of them were after you and All Might was using up his stamina pretty quickly. He possible couldn't be able to hold his muscle form for  any longer.

"Hey! Arnold Schwarzenegger! Over here!" You wave your arms around in attempt to get the muscle man away from All Might.

"You! Get over here!" He yells as he charges towards you.

"Woah-" You dodge out of the way before he gets to you.

"YOUNG Y/N, I WOULD ADIVSE YOU TO NOT INTERFERE!" All Might said, coming to your 'rescue'.

"I think I'll be fine" you say, sliding under the man's legs and almost making him fall.

The second you got up you saw the Nomu heading straight towards you, you dodged it by bending your back backwards. And if backs could get whiplash, that was exactly what happened.

"What would the heroes do if they found out who your working for?" Muscle man said, grinning. "What would the boss do if he found out how you betrayed him."

You stopped in your path as fear hit you faster than anything, your hands shook a little. Have I betrayed him? Have I...

You didn't get the think before the Muscle man got hold of you and bent your back, you fought back so it wouldn't break, but this dude was hella strong.

"All might...your -assistance is...needed!" You yelled to All Might.

All Might then charged into the Muscle man, setting you free from his grip. Out of the corner of your eye you saw the Nomu fly away. it must have gotten new orders. The Muscle man must have also seen it as he started to back out of the fight.

"He will come for you, you won't be in the protection of the heroes forever. He will find you" Muscle man said before bolting away for the scene.

All Might ran to go after him while you stayed where you were.

He's going to find me. He will fine me, he's going to do it again. I'm going to be back in that place.

You began to freak out. You never usually freaked out, but anyone should be scared of that place. They torture you and again and again, forcing you to kill children and hunt down targets. It was a living nightmare. You remembered everything they did to you, what they told you, what they made you do.

You couldn't move, you stayed exactly where you were. Never moving a single muscle. When All Might came back to you, you barely made eye contact or spoke.

"Young Y/n, is everything alright?" All Might asked.

"I'm fine" Your voice came out weak and barely as a whisper.

All Might gave you a small glance every few minutes on the way back to his house. He could tell something was up, but he couldn't put a finger on it, was it something that villain said to make you this way.

As you went to sleep, All Might call Nezu and told him what happened.

"Nezu, hey, its me, I think something is wrong with Y/n, she isn't acting herself" All Might said, poofing back into his skinny form.

"It would be helpful if you tell me what happened" Nezu replies.

"There was a villain attack, young Y/n is perfectly fine and she fought well, almost like an actual pro-hero, you would mistake her for one, but anyway, when the fight ended, it was almost like something terrible was playing in her mind. She didn't show any signs of terror while fighting, but one of the villains said something and it must have triggered something" All Might explains.