Chapter 88

Chapter 88

Quinn POV

When I woke up my entire body was sore and Liam was softly snoring beside me. We were both still naked and his heavy arm was draped across my stomach. The bed was a complete mess and we were both tangled up in the blanket and sheets. I'd never felt more complete in my life though.

I could sense Liam and it wasn't just because he was right next to me. It was like a part of him was with me now. I could tap into his mind. There wasn't much going on now of course as he was still asleep but I could tell he was happy too. Maybe he's dreaming of me.

I giggled at the thought and felt him stir beside me. "What are you doing up?" he grumbled before pulling me closer.

His voice was husky with sleep and I secretly loved it. I feel like I'm finally getting a chance to see Liam for real now and I can't get enough of him.

I rolled onto my side so I could get a good look at him. "Just admiring my mate," I admitted. I had no shame.

I saw a grin cross his sleepy face but his eyes were still closed. I studied my handsome mate for a minute before I gave into temptation and softly ran my fingers through his hair. A low grumble of appreciation came from his throat before he swiftly rolled us both over so I was laying on top of him.

His eyes opened slowly and the grin spread across his face again. "Hi," he whispered. He's so gosh darn cute right now.

"Hi yourself," I replied as I booped him on the nose.

"Did you just boop me?" he asked incredulously.

"That I did," I said before booping his nose again.

"I am a prince, you know?" he chuckled. "I don't think it's very proper to be booped in the face, do you?"

"Well it's a good thing I don't care about being proper," I chuckled.

"Oh, believe me, after last night I think you're anything but proper, my love," Liam booped me on the nose.

"Hey!" I yelled. "I thought it wasn't proper to boop a royal!"

"Ah, you are right about that, my love but I hate to break it to you, you're not technically royal yet. So I'll be booping you all. I. want." He punctuated each word with a boop as I struggled against his hold on me.

We were both enjoying this moment together where we were just Liam and Quinn. We won't have many of these moments for a while with everything going on so I'm really trying to enjoy it.

As I squirmed in his hold, I suddenly noticed there was something hard pressing against my thigh that wasn't there before.

"Liam," I scolded.

"I'm a male, Quinn. What do you expect me to do when my very naked mate is basically rubbing herself all over me?"

I hit him lightly on the chest before trying to roll off him. He was having none of it though. "It's still early," he started to say. "How about we go for round five?"

"This would be six," I countered. "But I'm not sure if we have-" There was a knock on the door right at that moment. "time," I finished while rolling my eyes.

"Go away!" Liam yelled to the person at the door.

"Liam!" I whisper yelled at him.

He just shrugged. For a moment I thought the person actually listened but then they spoke, "It smells like sex in your entire wing."