Chapter 87

*I felt bad not giving you the "climax" ;) tonight after not posting all week so here it is in all its glory.  Enjoy!*

Chapter 87

Liam POV

I took a moment to look at my beautiful mate as I climbed onto the bed. I really was lucky when the moon goddess chose her for me. I hope she feels the same way but by the way she's looking up at me like I'm the only person who matters in this world, I think I'm doing okay.

Quinn looks stunning in her post orgasm haze. Her hair is all messy and splayed out across the pillow. There are hickeys and love bites all over her body marking her as mine. Most importantly though, I can see the glistening wetness of her core proving how ready she is for me. Only I can make her wet like that.

She writhes around beside me as I take in every inch of her body. "Liam," she pouts.

I know she wants me but I'm basking in this moment. It's a moment we will never get back. After this we will be fully mated and our lives will start as king and queen soon after that. Not to mention the uncertainty that tomorrow will bring. We both know there's no going back now though.

I moved myself so Quinn's thighs were on either side of me. Just this small shift in position gives me an even better view of her dripping vagina.

"Goddess, Quinn, you're so fucking wet for me," I groaned.

She moaned and her thighs tightened around me as she searched for some friction where she needed it most. "Why don't you fuck me and find out how wet I am yourself?" Quinn taunted me.

Upon hearing Quinn's voice, I decided I'd spent enough time marveling at my mate, I mean, I have a lifetime to do that now.

I bent down and placed a soft kiss just above her pubic hair. As I did so, I looked up and met her wide eyes as she watched me. Instead of moving down like I'm sure she anticipated, I placed kiss after kiss up her abdomen as I traveled towards my goal. She's wet enough for me. We can save that first for another day.

I reached her round breasts and decided to spend a moment giving them some attention. I am a male after all. It's hard to avoid them when they're right in your face. I just wanted to taste her a bit.

I placed an open mouthed kiss on her right nipple while my right hand played with her left. With my mouth still on her, I flicked my tongue against her hardened bud and felt it tighten even further. Feeling the way she reacted to me turned me on even more.

Her hips bucked up slightly and brushed against my length. I stilled momentarily at the sensation before continuing to show my appreciation for Quinn's body.

After giving her right nipple ample attention with my mouth, I moved to the left and repeated the process. Quinn was writhing and moaning beneath me and the only thing filling the room besides our panting was the heady smell of her arousal. I don't think I'll ever be able to let another male wolf in this room after tonight. I want to keep her scent all to myself.

"Liam," Quinn called to me. "If you don't shove your dick in soon, I'm taking over."

She thrusted her hips up towards me and I smirked against her nipple. It was a tempting offer but I wanted to have the control still.

"Whatever you say, my love," I replied as I placed a final chaste kiss on her nipple.

I kissed my way up her chest to her throat and sucked hard on the spot I'd be marking in only a few minutes' time. I continued up her neck, behind her ear, and nipped at her earlobe like I know she loves. Finally we were face to face and her eyes were glued to mine.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked before placing a soft kiss on her lips. Her chin jutted up as I pulled away, like she wasn't ready to let go.

"I don't think I've ever been more ready for something in my life," she admitted.

"No going back now, baby," I smirked as I reached down to line myself up with her entrance.

She tensed slightly as she felt the tip of my cock against her. She closed her eyes momentarily, taking in a deep breath before her eyes opened with new resolve and a devilish grin on her face. "Make me yours, Liam."

With those words, I pushed myself into her. It was only an inch or so at first but it was still the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life. It's like Quinn's vagina was humming around me as it stretched to fit me. I could sense she felt some discomfort from the intrusion but her face didn't show any pain.

"Just let me know if I need to stop," I reminded her.

She nodded before telling me to keep going. I pressed forward inch by inch and it was absolute torture to move this slow but I didn't want to hurt Quinn. Each time I felt her tense, I would press kisses all over her face and play with her nipples to help relax her.

When I was finally all inside, I shuddered at the feeling. She's absolutely perfect. I stayed there for a moment just reveling in the feeling while I allowed Quinn to fully adjust to me. I reached between us to rub her clit lightly and a shiver ran through her body.

"You ready baby?" I asked as I continued the movement with my thumb.

We locked eyes and Quinn nodded again, "I'm ready."

That was all I needed to give into my instincts. I pulled back until I was almost all the way out and then pushed myself back inside her. There was no way I was going to last long and that thought killed me because this was the best thing I'd ever felt in my entire life.

As I pushed myself in and out of her at a steady pace, Quinn wrapped her hands around my neck, pulling me to her. We kissed sloppily as she ran her fingers up the back of my head.

"Faster, Liam," Quinn called as she tugged lightly on my hair.

She didn't have to tell me twice. My pace sped up and I was having trouble focusing on anything but how good it felt for my cock to be inside her. Quinn's hands moved from my hair to my back and she dragged her nails down it and let out a long moan. I could feel myself getting close but I wasn't ready yet. I wanted this to last.

Quinn must've had other ideas though because with her next move she wrapped her legs around my back and pushed her face into my neck while kissing my mark. I nearly combusted on the spot but held myself back for a moment longer.

I placed my face at the base of her neck and felt my canines extend. We matched each other's rhythms as we kissed, sucked, and licked each other at the most sensitive spot on our necks.

When I felt myself on the brink of my orgasm, I sunk my teeth into Quinn's neck and she let out a primal scream.

"Liam," she yelled. "Oh my goddess, Liam," she cried over and over again as what I assume was the most intense orgasm took over her body.

I myself let go and was filling her up with my ejaculate, which seemed to be a never ending stream.

By now my arms had given out and I was flush against Quinn's body. We were both hot and sweaty from our lovemaking but neither one of us cared. I licked the mark on Quinn's neck to seal it and placed a tender kiss on top.

"You're officially mine," I said as I rolled us both over so Quinn was on top of me.

She looked down at me lovingly as we both felt the bond fully spread through our bodies. "And you're mine, my prince," she said before kissing me softly.

She bit my lower lip and I let out a low growl. "What do you think you're doing, Quinn? Trying to kill me?" n

"Oh Liam, I think you're about two orgasms behind me," she smirked. "Let's remedy that situation."

And with that one comment, I was somehow hard again and ready for round two. Goddess, how am I going to let this woman out of my hands tomorrow? Let alone my bed.