✗ 55 ✗

Time really goes fly like you were so happy in your day and by the time it ends with the sun moving aside for the moon, that's when you realized how everything keeps on changing around you.

The season along the people and the modern generation replaced their phone faster if they have the means to buy.

And the December arrived for me in the most shocking pace, like a freigh train heading into me while I'm tied in the railings without someone to save me.

To be specific, I didn't plan to wake up early in my dorm this morning but when Jessica knocked down my door saying she has something to show me, that's when my day started to go down.

With a groan, I slipped out of my bed and walked up to the door before opening it for her. I look over at her shoulder and managed to get a glimpse of Candy on some guy's lap.

She smirked when she caught my eyes and yet I was never jealous, not when I knew my man is better than all anyone she could ever got the chance to bed.

Jessica enters my room then shuts the door behind her, "You have to see this!", she exclaimed.

Still sleepy in my own terms, I sluggishly return to the comfort of my bed and let her sit at the edge of my bed. We've been closer now as like the time, she changed herself a bit. At least she's mature now.

"What do I need to see?", I asked even though I want to ask why she felt the need to disturb my sleep.

"That bish Ara posted something!", she was practically screaming which startled me to finally fully wake up.

Ara? I hadn't heard from her or anyone from school since she stopped and told everybody on her last day that she'll instead be going for a model. Good for her, that would make use of her rather than be flaunting her body in an office job when it needs brain.

And she certainly doesn't have one.

"You wake me up for that?", I asked again, feeling so annoyed at the mere thought of that girl.

Jessica gives me an irritated look before throwing her phone at me and I almost didn't caught it, "Look at what she was saying about Park Jay"

To make her happy, I shifted my eyes down to the screen of her phone and wondered why she was so adamant for me to see it.

Try as I might, I couldn't seem to tear my eyes away from what Kim Ara had announced happily at Instagram. There's a beautiful diamond ring in her finger, a smiling parents around them and there he is, Jay looking away from the camera.

Finally engaged to my secret boyfriend @ParkJay

After a long moment of silence, I brought my eyes towards Jessica and swallowed the lump that threatened to stop me from speaking. It wasn't right for him to be with her as he looks so miserable in some of the pictures which proved to be a stolen shots.

The longer I remained staring at him, the harder it was to ignore the growing ache in my chest. I can't deny that I'm confused about this. Am I getting jealous over him marrying another girl?

Or am I purely pitying him for I know it could be a work of his parents?

"Are you affected by this?", Jessica asked out of a sudden.

I snapped my head up to her and I asked, "What?"

"I know he have a thing for you. I once saw him visiting here and he handed me something", she said, smiling. "Wait here"

Without another word, she runs out of my room then came back later with a photo album. My eyes widens for it was the same thing he had given to me the night I return it too fast, not accepting his feelings for me.