✗ 1 ✗

Boys they're handsome and strong
But always the first to tell me I'm wrong -

The ringtone of my phone alarm woke me up from my sleep or more like a nap. I had a long night watching the illegal stream of BTS's concert, so you can imagine how exhausted I am.

My mom was right about my fangirling killing me one day.

I stretched my legs out of the bed with my eyes still closed causing for me to slip and fell right on my ass in the floor. What a good way to start the morning, I thought while I tried to get up but were loving the cold floor instead.

No, I'm fine, I'm lying on the floor again
Cracked door
I always want to let you in
Even after all of the shit, I'm resilient -

And it's my own luck the song was fitting right in the moment, so I sat up with my eyes finally fully open and picked up my phone to turn off the annoying alarm. I'm now greeted by the silence, not being reminded of how the song reminded me of some aspect in my life.

Like the lazy person that I am, I crawled my way to the bathroom of my dorm to get ready for school. I'm a freshman now in Seoul University.

It would certainly be a great school with a good lists of job opportunities after I graduated, if not for this one flaw, a real perfect flaw at that, though he doesn't even know it.

Once I was done lamenting in the shower in how I would manage my day without being seen by the nightmare of my life, I got out of the shower then remembered where my laziness is leading me to. I forgot my towel by it's hanger.

Now I have to go out there naked as the day I was born.

Thankfully, my two dormmates isn't here, maybe with one of their boyfriends as always. It's better though, I am so done with them bringing their boys here and the privacy is not on their list when you could hear all the noises from their rooms.

When I peeped through the door, I make sure no one is there before I race down my room which is the nearest one but because I was barefooted and usually clumsy, it caused for me to slip for the second time that morning and land faced first on the floor.

Ouch, that hurts!

It's already turning a bad day for me. What more if I'm already at school to where he was always waiting for me to make fun of?

By the time I got back on my feet and had my towel wrapped on my body, I stood before the mirror that was stuck on the wall. I always do every morning to see if there is any changes.

I know that I'm one of the average looking girl out there and I can't help but agree with some of the boys's comment. Sometimes my hair is greasy, so my haircut is always short and the only thing I can be proud about my features is my eyes.

For an asian, it was an unusually mix of brown and green.

My nose? It was not that sharp, but sharp enough to compliment my face. In my opinion, my cheeks were too chubby and I don't have those cheekbones the attractive  girls usually had. I wasn't blessed with a thin body, but at least I get to maintained it so my breast would not stick too much.

It caused me to sigh when I examined myself more. Am I that ugly? I was reminded every day by Jay that I am not the least bit appealing which I started to believe.