✗ 29 ✗

You know what's fucked up in this world? The promises people kept on letting out their mouth but only to break it after along the person they had given it for.

I wasn't even shocked that Jessica would be one of those people. She was missing when I reached the place where I'd last spotted her group. I asked around and not only I was being answered so vulgar from the girls because I avoided the guys, I was invited to a threesome by this bitch who's so wasted, I have to guide her in one of the long couches.

Feeling annoyed now and not really in the mood after leaving the girl, irritation was clearly written on my face, so this girl who I last asked pointed me to go upstairs.

With a barely concealed panic on my face, I mustered up courage to climb up the stairs and that too was so crowded, I have to excused myself a lot through couples. I don't want to mention whatever they're doing to each other either.

I can add this two guys that I recognized from the soccer team eyeing me up on my descend. They followed me on my steps with their hungry eyes lowering down to my ass than to my head. I walked faster and if I could run, I would.

When I finally reached the top, my heart was racing like the way my hair is tensing. I could feel my legs shaking from the notice of their foosteps behind me. I turned around as I heard them whistling over to get my attention.

Where are you Jay when I needed you?, I shouted in my mind as I took a step back and finally got a good look at them.

They were both taller than Jake and even Heeseung would look small between them. One had a muscular tattoed body with a bleached long hair while the other have a piercing in his nose and he looked mixed.

They were both good looking I can say that but I never have a thing for tattoed guy or to someone smoking. My type was probably downstairs entertaining all the girls who would be willing to do the same for him. And here I am feeling upset about it.

I shook my head out of those thoughts as I did my best to get as far as possible from those guys. It was quite easy with all the people walking around until I get to the hallway and dashed to what must be the bathroom.

Sighing in relief, I opened and hoping it would be empty but what I stumbled to is a couple doing you know what and I screamed out of mortification causing for them to look at me.

They did not stop, though.

With a hand blocking my eyes, I closed the door and I walked back to the direction of the stairs.

What did I just see? This is why I don't even attend any kind of party. There would always be a live porn somewhere, I thought as I squished through the people that even up here keeps on dancing their butts off.

I was almost at the top of the stairs when the same guys from the soccer team was there while standing in my way. I stopped short as the long haired one advances towards me.

He stopped a few inches before smiling seductively, his perfume so strong I thought I would be suffocated as he speak, "Hey sexy, wanna have some fun?"

"No thank you", I stuttered out and attempted to get past him but his hand grabbed me back into place.

"Don't worry, we'll teach you the way unless you want it rough", he said, scaring me out there at the meaning.

The other guy with him comes closer. His eyes were more glued to my chest than to my head, "I heard she's a virgin"

"Candy told us we'll have more fun with you since virgins were innocent", the previous guy laughed at my expression.

"And her dress is just asking for it", the other one said as his hand came down to grope me down my butt.