CHAPTER 33

Angel's POV

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Luci, we left prom and she was pulling me to the parking lot. She had a small smile on her face, we passed by the limo but she didn't stop she just kept walking. A few spots further and she put her hand in her pocket, she took out car keys and pressed the unlock button.

"You got a car?" I asked her confused, she chuckled and opened my door.

"No I stole the keys from one of the students" she said casually while closing my door. I looked at her like she was insane, she sat on the driver's seat and started the car.

"You're gonna give it back, right" I said with smile, she didn't say anything she just started driving while tapping on the steering wheel.

"Right?" I asked again unsure if she was actually going to give it back. She looked for my hand and when she finally found it she held it and our interlocked hands were sitting on my lap as I played with her fingers.

It wasn't a long drive because not even fifteen minutes and she was already parking the car. She jogged to my side and opened my door helping me out, such a gentlewoman. She held my hand and gently pulled me to a fancy looking hotel and my eyes widened, I turned to her and she just had a small smile.

"What are you planning you nasty?" I asked her as we walked inside, she told me to stay while she talks to the receptionist. I wasn't far from them so I can still hear what they said. Luci asked for a room with a nice view and the receptionist was looking her in a way that I didn't like. She was checking her out right in front of me.

"There's one with separate beds for your friend" the receptionist said give me a side look and that was it for me I walked to them and stood right in front of Luci.

"No my girlfriend and I want a big room with one single bed, because if you didn't catch the hint. She's about to rock my shit so you better do your fucking job before I jump over this counter and ruin your face!" I was so mad and the girl just avoided my eyes and started tapping on her keyboard. I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind pulling me closer, when she pressed me against her I felt it poke me in butt. Her lips gently pecked my neck as the receptionist put the card in front of me. She was staring at Luci gently kissing my neck and then averted her eyes. Yeah bitch that's what I thought. I took the card and pulled Luci to the elevator.

Luci's POV

(W: explicit content)

Angel and I were already in a heated make out session before we even reached the room. I slid the card to open the door, my lips still interlocked with Angel's as she pulls me by my collar.

I didn't even have time to look at the room because she was already pulling me towards the bed, she grabbed my suit jacket and took it off throwing it somewhere on the floor followed by my tie, she started opening my shirt but I grabbed her wrists and she stopped to look at me. I just smiled and turned her around, I unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head and she turned to look at me. I stared at the sexy black lingerie she had on, her boobs were almost popping out and I was drooling over them. I gently made her sit on the bed and got down on my knees to take off her shoes, she leaned forward to kiss me and I had my hands rubbing her thighs.

"Lay down" she pulled away from the kiss and laid on the bed, I started kissing her thigh gently until I reached her hip bone, I started kissing closer to her core but over her underwear and she wasn't liking it, she tried to take off her panties but I grabbed both her wrists with one hand kept teasing her.

"Take them off please" she whimpered, I gave her clit a small kiss and I let got of her wrists and grabbed the underwear tearing them, wetness was dripping from her core and I licked my lips ready to dive in. I put my hands under her thighs and pulled her legs up and let them rest on my shoulders.

  I licked between her folds and she jolted back when my tongue ran over her hard clit. After teasing her a little I started sucking on it, her hand tangled in my hair and pulled me closer asking for more. I put my left hand on her her hip and I slowly put two fingers in and she moaned louder. I went upwards as well as in and out and her grip on hair tightened. I kept going faster and harder and she was moaning louder to the point she realized she had to shut herself up and put her hand over her mouth.

Her legs started to shake and I felt her wall tighten around my fingers, she let out a moan and I felt my hands get coated with her cum, she let go of my hair and her legs unwrapped from around me. I put the fingers in my mouth and sucked on them tasting her cum. I crawled on top of her and started kissing her face and neck, she still had her eyes closed and was calming down her breathing but I wasn't done yet.

"We're not done princess" I whispered in her ear kissing behind her earlobe. She moaned again and pulled me in for a kiss. We're so not done...

*****************************
I have a feeling y'all want to see her dick. You nasties!!!

-S