CHAPTER 3

Angel's POV

Today was the first day I'll get to go to class, and since I have the best luck a human can ever have. My roommate aka Luci was in all my classes. She was still acting like a bitch towards me, matter of fact she was trying to bully me.

Lucia was going to K.O her at some point but I stopped her. We don't want that pretty face to be ruined don't we.

"Hey Angel, are you going to do any activities for the school? Or a sport?" Jasmin was keeping me company in the cafeteria, another girl joined us she was so cute. She had glasses and her hair was in a loose bun, she had pale skin and brown eyes. She looked like a nerd, a cute one.

"This is Sam, my friend" Sam blushed and gave me a shy wave, I smirked a little and she just blushed a deeper red.

"So as I was saying, do you have anything in mind?" I mean I'm pretty good at sports but my favorite and what I love the most is volleyball.

"Do you have a volleyball team in this school?" I asked putting a chip in my mouth, her eyes widened and she grabbed my wrist and snatched me off the table.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as she dragged me to the gym. I turned and Lucia was looking concerned but I just gave her a thumbs up.

"Try outs are starting now!"

"I don't even have anything to wear, I'm literally in a skirt" I laughed and she glared at me and I shut my mouth. She pushed me inside the changing room and she opened one of the lockers. She grabbed some tight shorts and a shirt.

"I guess these will fit you. They're mine I promise they're clean, oh and the shoes are over there" she smiled and left. I was just standing in the middle of the locker room with a shirt and a pair of shorts in my hand looking confused as fuck. I sighed and started to change. I heard the doors open but I didn't pay them any mind I just took off my skirt.

"Shit..." I heard someone say, I was in a bra and underwear. I turned to see who it was and it was Luci she was looking at the floor and I just laughed.

"We're both girls why you gotta act like you've never seen a girl naked?" I joked and did nothing to cover myself, I just crossed my arms in front of me which made my boobs look bigger and she was looking between me, my chest and the ground. She was holding her backpack in front of her like she was hiding something.

"Just change and get out" she said between gritted teeth. I rolled my eyes and put the clothes on and flipped her off leaving the locker room. What a fuckin weirdo.

I walked to the gym and there stood over 30 girls waiting for try outs. On the right side of the court were girls with volleyball jerseys, probably the team. Jasmin was talking to one of them and she pointed at me with a smile. I don't like when people just try to get me into things just because I'm their friend or I'm rich I wanna do try outs like every other person in this room.

With the corner of my eye I saw Luci walk out the locker room with her famous poker face, I rolled my eyes and walked to the table where we're supposed to put our names.

"Welcome everyone! My name is Jenna and I'm the volleyball team captain, today we're gonna have a match and we'll get to select the players to join the team. Good luck!" She was a tall brunette with hazel eyes. She started counting. By the time she was done she explained to us there will be 4 teams and they will play against each other. They'll start with two team against each other on the first court and two teams on the second court and the two winner teams between the four will play the final match.

"It doesn't mean the players from the winner team will all get selected, some from the other teams might have a chance" she explained more. I was in the first court with 5 other girls and I looked around for Luci she was in the second court. I guess if her team wins there we might have a chance to play against each other. Why was I thinking about her, no clue. Maybe I just wanted to see if she was good. I noticed Sam, Jasmin's friend was in my team, she didn't have her glasses, I smiled at her and she just waved at me with a smile. Our team agreed on the position and everyone took their places, the other team were gonna start with the first serve.

This was one the nicest matches I've ever played in my life, both teams were okay so there was competition and I liked that but we still won. Sam was our libero she would get the ball because the other team will send an easy ball and our setter will either pass the ball to the right or left side, when it's on the left side I'll spike it right in the 3 meters line, easy point.

When the match ended we all noticed everyone has stopped what they were doing and were watching us play. Even the other two teams were already done and they just sat on the bleachers watching us play. It must've been intense since Luci was just staring at me with her mouth slightly open, well not exactly at me but more like at my chest. I gave her a confused look and just rolled my eyes. I bet she was looking at my boobs jiggle because I wasn't wearing a bra. I looked down at my chest and indeed my nipples were hard and showing under the grey shirt. Fucking perv.

**************************
The events are going veerryyy slow but we'll get there at some point. *Wink Wink*.
Sorry guys I wasn't feeling alright lately, hopefully I'll update more.

Have a good day!

-S