CHAPTER 18

Angel's POV

I felt like my legs were going to give up on but I kept running and running. My ears were ringing and my throat was closing, I couldn't even scream to grab the attention of the guards.

I can't believe she betrayed me, she poisoned me. She tried to kill me and now she made me walk into a trap with my own feet. My tears were running down my face but I didn't care at the moment I just kept running.

At the sight of the gates I felt my heart swell, I've never been so happy to see the gates to this house. I was so close, I smiled and kept going.

From the corner of my eye I can see something coming directly at my head.

Tala's POV

Loud knocking on my door woke me up from the middle of my sleep. I groaned and looked at my phone it was literally 4 in the morning. I put my robe on and walked to the door swinging it open harshly.

"Mrs. Castillo I need you to see this" Lucia had a terrified look on her face, I walked back and out some pants and a shirt on. I grabbed my gun just in case.

"It better be important" I walked with her out of the house and noticed all the lights in the garden were on. That's weird. She guided outside the gates. As I walked closer, I saw a body laying on the ground. My eyes widened, I ran next to it.

"Lucia call an ambulance!!"

It was all beaten and bruised, some looked older than some. I put my fingers on her neck and tried to find a pulse.

"Come on come on" I finally find one, it was so faint but it was there.

The girl looked like she's been hit by a train, she was Angel's friend. She must've tried to come to see her and got jumped or something, I have to call Angel and wake her up.

I put the phone to my ear and waited.

To my surprise the ringtone was heard very close from where I was standing, I started looking around and I found her phone on the side of the road, it was all broken and it had blood drops on it. I started to panic to the point where I started to hear my own heartbeats.

I ran back to house and started called Angel's name. I skipped the stairs and dashed up to her room. I kept banging on the door over and over trying to open it, I kicked it the door and barged inside her room. Her room was empty, and the window was open. My hands started to shake and I just stood there looking at the empty bed.

Back to ANGEL'S POV

I woke up with the biggest headache, I tried to hold my hand to my head but I realized my arms were tied behind my back. Seriously. I got kidnapped again, I can't believe this. How am I going to tell my momma now. I'm so fuckin dead.

"Wakey wakey" my eyes widened, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I slowly looked up and I felt like I was going to throw up. He was standing there looking at me with the same creepy grin, I felt my body shiver in disgust.

"I hope you're not mad bad I killed your girlfriend" he said nonchalantly, I didn't react to what he said because I was starting to panic at the sight of him, all the memories rushing back to my head like a flud.

A few minutes of silent and a guy in a lab coat walked in, what kind of fuckery is this. I looked at them confused.

"Is it ready?" He asked the coat guy, the guys nodded his head. Scar face mentioned for his men to untie me and pushed me out of the room. One of the guys had a gun pointed at my head so I won't attempt to ran. Outside that room there was a, hospital bed?

"What..." I was suddenly picked up and put on that bed, my hands and legs were strapped followed by head. I tried to snatch my hands but nothing I was stuck and it was well secured.

"You see little girl, why let you just die when we can experiment on you my new project" he said as I was pushed inside a lap.

"This is the reason why your mother dearest refused my offer, she didn't want to use this inhumane experiment. You see this..." He showed my a small metal piece that looked like a small chip or a sim card.

"We plant this in your head and whoever's the owner of the chip is in command" I gave him a disgusted look,

"You are INSANE!" I yelled, he grabbed my face and leaned over my face dangerously close.

"I'm going to love seeing the look on your mother's face when she sees you as my new slave" he chuckled tapping on my cheeks and backing away out of the door.

"Please..." I begged the doctors but they just put the mask on my face to put me to sleep, I kept struggling against them but eventually my eyelids gave up on me and I felt myself drift into a deep sleep.

***************************
Nah bro I don't think this is gonna end soon lmao....

-S