CHAPTER 10

Angel's POV

I woke up very sick this morning, and I didn't know why. It's been a week since what happened at the party Luci was neutral towards me for some reason. I thought we fixed everything but know she acts so distant and I hated that.

I could barely walk to class, I had to lean on Lucia for help. She asked me if I was alright and I said I'll be fine maybe just a flu that'll pass. She was suspicious but brushed it off.

  In PE class I couldn't practice because my knees were so heavy but the coach decided to be a bitch and made me get up and run.

I ran for a couple of minutes and I felt my knees give up on me. My lungs started to burn and I felt like I was suffocating. Everything was blurry, and I didn't even know what was happening. I saw Lucia run to me with the coach and other girls from my class, but I was only focused on one thing. The blood I was coughing and throwing up. I felt myself choke on my own blood, I felt arms around me picking me up as I tried my best to stay conscious.

Luci's POV

I saw Angel collapse on the ground and her bodyguard run to her, I didn't know what was happening untill I saw her being picked up and being taken outside. I ran after them just to be stopped at the door.

"Get your head in the game Luci" Sam said threatening me. I grabbed her by the collar and pushed her against the wall.

"If something happens to her I'm going to kill you" I slammed her one more time against the wall and ran outside. An ambulance was parked outside and Angel was rushed inside so she can go to the hospital. 

I saw some of her men get in one of the SUV's and Lucia was in one of them. I asked her if I can come, she hesitated at first but agreed.

-

I was sitting in the waiting room for the doctors to be out. Lucia was talking on the phone, probably to Angel's parents and I just sat holding my head between my hands.

"Ms. Starr?" We heard a voice say, Lucia walked to him with a serious but worried look.

"Is she okay?" She asked him hurriedly, he looked down for a bit at the papers he had in his hands.

"I'm afraid Ms. Castillo has been poisoned"

"What?!" She yelled, I walked closer to them to I can hear the conversation clearly.

"And it looks like it's been happening for a while now ma'am" he finished, he asked her if the parents have been informed and she nodded her head. I sat back and just stared at the ground.

*******************
I purposely made it short to tease you AHAHAHAHAHAH

-S