Chapter 12-Dancing and Books

🄵🄸🅁🅂🅃 🄿🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽-🄻🅄🄲🄸🄻🄻🄴

I was about to get up and leave until I felt someone grab my wrist. "Dancing remember,"

"Oh! Yeah sorry about that Orion I forgot."

"It's okay, let's go!"

We both rushed through the hallways, they were less crowded from before sewing as other people had already left or were in their club rooms.

We made it to a slightly larger room that had a huge open floor and a seating area by the entrance. As we entered an older lady spoke "Ah, Orion I see that you've finally gotten yourself a partner, good enough." The entire time she had her eyes focused on me, her eyes scanning up and down. Her hair was in a tight low bun.

There was a voice that suddenly spoke from behind the women. "That's wonderful, it's a pleasure to meet you, you can call me Ms.Cyrus and her Ms.Margot." Ms.Cyrus smiled from behind, her orange hair being in a loose low ponytail.

"Alright let's begin," Ms.Margot clapped her hands getting everyone else's attention.

"Ms.Margot why is he here?" I looked over at where the voice came from, it was a person from my math class.

"And what exactly do you mean by that Mr.Smith?"

"Well wouldn't want water boy splashing us." At that moment they pointed at me directing everyone's attention 'Great...'

"Now now Mr.Smith that doesn't mean we have to not let someone participate."

"But I don't want to get wet after all I just got new shoes." They said in a mocking voice. 'I'm about to kill a man-' My hands shook as I dug my fingernails in my palm. Orion put his finger in between mine stopping my palm from bleeding.

"Mr.Smith out now-" Ms.Cyrus called out in a harsh tone.

"Alright class while they are out, we should start class."

Orion grabbed my hand as everyone went around the middle of the room. Everyone was in a waltz position, me and Orion held out the two of out hands out on the side of us meanwhile my other hand rested on his shoulder, his arm around my waist.

There was a slow start to the music that had started to play. It slowly started to speed up as we went around the room. Everyone avoided one another as we all spun around while circling the room.

Soon the person from before re-entered with Ms.Cyrus and went to their partner. We all still continued to dance until the music slowly started to stop.

"Lucille, if you don't mind could you come here, everyone else please stretch" Ms.Cyrus called out.

"Oh, alright!"

"Alright so we will need you to fill out some of these forms, we are so glad that you were able to be a partner for Orion." Ms.Cyrus gave me a small stack of papers. I sat down on the bench and started to read over them, filling out the needed information as I went along.

I felt eyes on the back of my neck as I flipped to the next page, I looked over to where the stare was coming from. Both me and Ms.Margot made eye contact as I did.