Chapter 7-Can't Deal With This

🄵🄸🅁🅂🅃 🄿🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽-🄻🅄🄲🄸🄻🄻🄴

I was in control a few seconds ago... My eyes strained as water encased me. I looked down at Melora and Mr.Norbert they were mouthing something but I couldn't hear.

Melora started to float as well as everything else around. Both her and Mr.Norbert grabbed me, yanking me out of the pool of water.

It all came down at once flooding the room. "I'm sorry it's just I was doing it normally and then it just-"

Mr.Norbert cut me off "It's okay, considering both of your guy's ages it's normal for your magics mana output to fluctuate out of control sometimes." He paused"How about we take a break and research a little more on the subject I doubt this will be the last time."

Both Melora and I nodded. Mana is like a pool that you can only bring out small amounts from, many people have different amounts of mana. However until the brain is fully developed the mana of a magic user can go out of control especially if they are stronger. During the teen years mana will fluctuate immensely.

I looked up front, Mr.Norbert smiled gently. "You two are definitely going to be amazing mages one day, more than you already are let me assure you that."

Luckily all my classes throughout the rest of the day went by fast. However, Alibis had been avoiding me and acting nervous all throughout the day. I tried saying hi earlier and then he bolted in the other direction his long lilac hair tied in a red bow following in his path. 'Seriously what is up with him-'

I looked over and saw Melora and Evelyn talking together, "Hey is it just me or is Alibis acting strange today?"

"Oh, yeah he handed me papers earlier and there was a sweat stain from his hand."

"He only sweats when he's nervous," Melora started knowing Alibis the most out of all of us. She held her hand underneath her chin thinking.

We all simultaneously looked out of the window as he ran towards the front gate. Everything seemed normal... I then noticed a figure, the prince from that night. He was hiding slightly behind a pillar as Alibis ranted.

"Hey Evelyn what's that one prince's name that's currently visiting from the other kingdom?"

"Oh that jerk, Dearlin"

I looked at her, "Doesn't that name mean death?"

"Fits perfectly I think."

Melora stood there silently, not a single word left her mouth. She wasn't even paying attention she just looked at Evelyn like she was the only thing in the world. I thought of Orion and how wonderful it is to stare at him, 'I mean he's just so- Crap'

We made our way out the front door and then down the steps. Everything seemed so peaceful and tranquil, 'I wish things could stay like this forever.' Five pairs of feet now walked along the path to our home as Cytherea and Aluxio had joined us.

We had made it through the barrier hair and eyes turning back to normal as we did, wait... Melora and Evelyn.
I looked at them and just got the I could care less stare back. My nerves settled down once again.