Chapter 10-The Forest Lies

🄵🄸🅁🅂🅃 🄿🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽-🄻🅄🄲🄸🄻🄻🄴

I loved the fact that everything was back to normal however, I think I could've lived without the stupidity of my classmates. Luckily for me I had Mr.Norberts class in a few minutes.
It was probably one of the only classes that I could stand. Granted I like math however my classmates have a lot of opinions on me and won't come within a meter of me so they won't get wet. It was one time and yet still they still won't even breath near me.

I made my way through the hallway weaving my way through the crowd as I looked through the wave of people. When I made it to Mr.Norberts classroom I was shocked to see more people than usual. I could still see that Melora was here, however I noticed Evelyn and Orion by her. However everyone else was unfamiliar, all of them held unique figures some having extra accessories, others just naturally standing out.

"Ah, Lucille it's wonderful to see you."

"Hello Mr.Norbert,"

"Sit wherever you want we're having a combined class with class 2"

"Alright!" I smiled back at him making my way towards Orion. "Hey,"

"Hey Luci," Orion gave me a mellow gaze.

I felt a slap on my back, "Your back, I thought you were dead-"

"Evelyn," Melora grabbed her hand, Evelyn groaned in response.

Clapping came from the front of the classroom, "Alright everyone, we will be taking a little trip to a forest just outside of the kingdoms walls." Mr.Norbert paused as he passed out tiny books, once he was halfway through the class he started to speak again. "Now I want all, and I mean all of you to be cautious, this forest is one of the more dangerous ones. Nothing harmful is really in there unless you are 5 years old, however it's easy to get lost I want you guys to stay in your groups the entire times."

I noticed a hand shoot up, I looked over to an unfamiliar person they had short red hair that was just above their shoulders. Although the first thing that caught my eye was a wrapped up object laying across their back. "What should we do if we are lost?"

"Ah Tarian what a wonderful question, if you are lost please send out a beam of your mana. This is because the forest will twist itself to trick people."

After Mr.Norbert answering questions everyone had finished reading through the small guide book. "Alright everyone I want none of you to stray off, there is no need to worry about time because the headmaster organized an assembly for the other students delaying every other class."

We all rode in 3 carriages 4 in each. The ride took about 40 minutes in all. Orion sketched while I played with his hair as Evelyn and Melora talked the entire time. There was a few bumps and you could hear the people behind and infront of us yell as we went over them.

I stood there looking at the forest, it looked like there was no way to get in as all the trees were next to each other creating a wall. However unlike every other tree that I have seen in this world they had purple leaves decorated with glowing buds and white trunks. Mr.Norbert handed everybody bags soon shouting "Alright everybody I want you guys to go inside and come out within the next few hours. You can see that I have given all of you clipboards. I want you to find the things listed on the paper."