Chapter 1-Life Still Goes On

First Person- Lucille

I stared at the face reflecting in front of myself astonishment.

"Lucille, get your butt down here!" A sickly-sweet voice yelled in a harsh tone

"C-coming," I was shocked at my voice, it had a beautiful tone to it. When reading the book, I always imagined he would have an annoying and pestering voice.

The book 'Love is difficult but so am I,' had always led me to believe that Lucille was annoying and rather unpleasant to the eye, however what I saw and heard was just beautiful.

I made my way through the oak door, there was engraving on the sides in every corner. 'Interesting I should try and find out about this later.'

I wandered to a proper mirror and looked at myself once again. I was still in shock. 'I just can't believe it I-'

"Lucille I swear to God, if you aren't down here in the next 2 minutes, you'll be doing all of the chores for the next week all on your own." A deeper voice had shouted loudly.

"Sorry, I just got distracted." I replied, I made my way down the stairs seeing engravings on them too. I paid no mind to it and just hopped down the stairs, accidentally jumping six stairs in the process.

Finally, after a longer trip then needed I made my way into the kitchen, which was connected to the dining room. "Good morning 'Mother'."

"Ah good morning my little darling,"

A woman about 5'9 had gracefully walked over to me, she had black hair that was mid length, and had the same blue eyes as me. Then a man about 6'2 strode towards me. He had the same short, glossy blonde hair as me and dark wine like red eyes.

"Good morning 'father',"

"A wonderful morning to you too Luci, breakfast is on the table." His low yet humble voice grumbled.

"Alrighty, I'll be getting ready after I eat," I said back as I walked into the small but still spacious dining room.
I sat in the spot from Lucille's memories, the second closest chair to the fireplace on the right, there was no chair at the head of the table like you would typically see.

Across from me was who I believed is Aluxio, Lucille's older brother.

Though he was never described in the book, many people in the fanbase believed he was just like Lucille. Though Lucille's memories were still foggy, from what I have found out is that he is a well rounded person. Much like the rest of his family he is intelligent and we'll mannered yet still a fun person.

Though he did not look like Lucille in the slightest he still had a charm to him. He had raven hair much like his mother, and the same eyes as his father.

The next person to enter the dining room was the twin sister of Aluxio, Cytherea. She was also rather intelligent and is very good at economics.

Much like her brother she had the same black hair, however she had the same blue eyes as Lucille and their mother. "Good morning you two, I hope you slept well last night."

Me and Aluxio both chimed back "Good morning to you too, we did."

Finally, entered a small girl. This was Elysia a spitting image of her father The same blonde hair and Red eyes. She had a talent for literature despite her age her intelligence was well above an average teen when it came to literature.