Extra 11

Dad understands that he is worried about chubby.

But the school still has to be good.

How to do it?

I begged my father: "I will not go to school well when I get there. Fat is pitiful."

Dad can't bear it, but it is not realistic to take a break from school.

Finally, after Chu heard that he had come up with a solution, he moved over. When he was in school during the day, he was accompanied by Chu Xiaopeng at home. In case of any situation, he called the school and informed him.

I didn’t mean to skip school, I naturally agreed with Grandpa’s proposal.

Having said that, Chu Xiaopeng was first brought back to raise the teacher.

Teacher Chu has a lot of pictures of Chu Xiaopang's little milk dog period, find out to look at it, and miss it: "It was only a week after I was born. I used to pick it. I saw chubby at the glance. He especially kissed me and took the initiative to lick my hand. Hey, look, is it cute?"

He said: "He is kneeling in the kennel."

Teacher Chu said: "Yeah, I still can't walk at this time. After waiting for almost two months, I went to take him home. I should have waited, but his mother's master asked me to take it away. He is the fattest in the nest of puppies, especially able to eat, hahahaha."

He followed the laughter, smiled and smiled, and couldn’t laugh. He sighed and said: "The fat is not walking at the time, but now it is. Life is around a circle, it is the same posture."

He is a child, saying that such old-fashioned words, a little funny, and a bitter taste.

Chu Xiaopeng is already fourteen years old this year. Even if he has not been injured, he is also a senior dog.

His hair becomes dim, his eyes become dull, his appetite is worse, he eats less, he doesn't move any more, the thing that does most of the day is to sleep, even the breathing when he sleeps is very difficult, worrying He will swallow the last breath at any time.

Old, not good before.

He still caress him every day, boasting him: "Fat, you look good."

Chu Xiaopeng has become particularly sticky, although he was originally a very sticky dog, but recently it is so special, as long as you wake up, you will find someone, it is best if you are embarrassed, otherwise others will do, want someone Stay with him, or you will scream pitifully.

I don't know if the big head can't stand him so annoying, and he will always be with him. The big head is now only an old cat, but it is much healthier than Chu Xiaopeng. It is disease-free and painless. It should be a few years old.

With the companionship of this old partner, Chu Xiaopang will be a little more secure.

And his old master came to accompany him.

Chu Xiaopeng finally remembered that he was also very good with Teacher Chu, but he preferred to be jealous, so he grew up watching from childhood.

Now, the first thing to go home every day is to look at Chu Xiaopeng. He was restless when he was in school, and he was too worried about being fat.

Going home this day, he saw Grandpa sitting on the tatami near the window. Chu Xiaopeng put his head on Grandpa's lap and was resting.

When the cockroach approached, Chu Xiaopeng reacted and dragged his wheel car to the side of him. He couldn’t move now, and the sound of the wheels rolling became dull.