Chapter 103

Zhuo Linhui felt blush when he heard the flushing sound in the bathroom.

He felt that he was hiding too well. When he was a teenager, he still hadn't figured out his sexuality. Later, he confirmed that he would not dare to share the bed with his brother. In fact, he always vaguely knew that Zhan Hongyu liked the flames, but Zhan Hongyu did not know that he actually knew. When Hong Yu looked at the flames, he was also watching the Hongyu silently.

Zhuo Linhui felt that the exhibition was so big that he was a man of sexual orientation and dared to go to his bed.

Zhan Hongyu came out of the bathroom. Zhuo Linhui looked at it and stunned: "How do you still wear Qiuyi Qiuku?"

Exhibition Hong Yu looked calm: "Why can't I wear it? If the weather is cold, I have to wear a thick point. When I am older, I must pay attention to maintenance."

Zhuo Linhui suddenly had no thoughts on anything, and Xiao Yu didn't defend him.

Zhan Hong Yu was drilled into the bed.

Zhuo Linhui laughed at him: "If I took the picture that you just came out of the bathroom and sent it to the Internet, you are afraid that you will be defeated, and your girlfriend's powder will run out."

Zhan Hongyu turned his eyes on him: "You don't want me to be unrighteous. If you dare to do that, I will sneak a shot of your teeth, drooling, bedwetting, and see how you mix in the fashion circle. We are all gone."

Zhuo Linhui laughed and watched Hongyu playing mobile phones.

Zhuo Linhui went over and said: "What are you doing?"

Zhan Hongyu said: "Hey, I put the video of the cricket in the circle of friends, and the director wants to find him to advertise."

Zhuo Linhui nodded: "It's enough to know the goods, so cute. Oh, the price is good to discuss, this is the discussion? This is the only grandson of the family. If you land, there will be hundreds of millions of products, can you afford the price? Let me talk about it."

Exhibition Hong Yu is not allowed to: "Not necessarily, the brains of the old man can not guess."

Ask your parents what you think?

Chu Yu categorically refused, and Yan Chenchen readily agreed.

Chu Hao did not expect that Yan Chenchen would agree. Once they came to their homes, they would not be short of money. Secondly, they are not ordinary children, and are not suitable for appearances. He also felt that Yan Chenchen would definitely refuse, and the result was completely the opposite.

Chu Yu was surprised: "How do you agree?"

Yan Yanchen is puzzled: "Why don't you agree?"

Chu Wei: "The entertainment circle is so complicated, our family can't make this drowning, and you don't disdain into the entertainment circle? How can you let it go?"

Yan Yanchen smiled and said: "When a milk powder advertisement is entered into the entertainment circle, I want to leave more childhood memories. In the future, when he grows up, let him show this advertisement and let him know how much he was when he was a child. Cute. Let the name guide to the filming of the growth documentary, not only do not spend a dime, but also money to earn, the money is given. You think that I am the kind of black-hearted father, counting on the blush, and then taking a photo of him Heap? Is it possible? It’s just a small ad.”

impossible.

Chu Yu always feels that the flames of the fire are ruthless, but if you think about it, it seems to make sense.