Chapter 96

Chu Yu sent a photo in the circle of friends. He and Yan Yanchen were interlocking, and the ring finger was wearing a wedding ring.

Although the other party did not show up, it was obviously a man.

This is the first public show of Chu Yu.

He is extremely low-key on weekdays, and today he can't help it.

He is getting married!

Chu Hao was so excited that he couldn’t help himself all night. He thought that he would not have this day in his life.

For domestic homosexuals, marriage is especially out of reach. He remembers that when he was in Las Vegas, he had made a wish, and he wanted to meet a loved one in his next life. It’s not in his next life. .

In the past, Chu Yu also disliked others in the circle of friends and loved them. I didn't expect to come to the end and became the kind of person I used to dislike.

But think about it, why are you hiding it? He is legally married, where can he not see it?

He felt a bit shameful and a bit dark, and when he said honestly, he wanted to see others envy him.

When Chu Yu was sent out, the comment was immediately blown up.

Of course, all of them are blessed to get married, and they are very happy. They want to have candy.

The first comment is his proud student, Duan Xiaozhen: I wish Master and the teacher a white-headed old man.

Then he was the master of his master: Xiao Chu, when is the wine? I have to go and have a drink.

Exhibition Hong Yu: Congratulations, is the wedding going to help?

Yan Xiu Ming immediately replied to the exhibition Hong Yu: That's for sure, Chu Ge, the wedding cakes I have wrapped up.

Zhuo Linhui: What about my costume? I think you have to work and prepare for the wedding. It must be very busy. I can help you look after you...

Lv Wei: I am out of jewelry... I am moved, I believe in true love.

Those small employees of the company don’t have to mention it. Who will be disappointed at this time?

Even some of the comrades in the past have come back to reply. He hasn't talked for a long time, and he has forgotten to add these people. There was a time when he was still in X City. He also went to understand the local bases and circles. He thought about giving up the family name and finding a companion, but he thought about it. If you don’t like it, don’t be lonely. Will be too irresponsible. At that time, some people were added, because he didn’t like to go out every time he called him out, and he gradually lost contact.

This time, the sun licks the ring, and the sisters swindle:

you are married? Looking for a man?

Can I get married in China?

Envy, I haven't opened it for a long time...

Chu Yu replied slightly: Going abroad to marry, my fiancé is a foreigner.

Also asked: Has it been certified?