Chapter 78

Chu Yu came to the company and heard some people talking about Yan Chenchen.

First female colleague:

"Looked at the big son of the family on Weibo? So handsome..."

"I feel more handsome than many stars, and it is a pure natural guy!"

"Highly educated, it is a graduating class with a graduating degree. If you are born with a golden spoon, you will be smart and hard."

"He didn't even have any lace scandals. Before, there was a little actress who was afflicted with him. He was quickly retracted by the company and was hidden by the company. I heard that he did it."

"Very cool……"

"Yeah, his face looks very cold. Is it a handsome iceberg? The lips are thin. I heard that such men are very affectionate."

While listening to their arguments, Chu Yu thought of the silly dog-like smile of Yan Chenchen, his brows were wrinkled, and his head was full of question marks.

When is the flame of the iceberg handsome? ? ? Is he related to the words like this cold iceberg?

"I don't know who his true girlfriend is?"

"With his family background, it must be the lady of the door, the top white beauty."

"On the Internet, you may be a young lady of a certain group or a certain group."

"Hey, I have seen a very rich Bai Fumei before. If you look beautiful, you will not say it. It is also very educated. When you talk about it, people feel like a spring breeze. You can't get up."

"Maybe people don't care about this? To the extent of his family, there is no need to exchange money for marriage? Maybe you can find a supermodel or a first-line actress?"

"He doesn't look like someone who tastes so bad."

"He is 26 years old and still young. I still want to say that I will have a chance. Hahahaha."

"Then I can also hahaha."

Yan Yanchen: "..."

He thinks about it too. Who can think that Yan Chenchen will fall in love with his old man who is older, has a mouthful of poison, and has no money and looks flat?

He erected his ears, remembered the names of several female colleague gossip, and prepared to check the Internet when he was resting.

Although he knows that most of them will take their own insults, they are still curious.

When I was eating in the company's canteen in the afternoon, Chu Yu heard several male colleagues talking about the flames:

"It's just that he has a good time. When he is so young, he will become the president. Are you really convinced by your own ability?"

"Now is the era of fight."

"Looking at this little white face is definitely a playboy."

"They have rich people who are very messy."

"Innocent, the media did not report, it means that his private life is clean? He spent money to press the news."

"Hey, didn't you talk to the 18-line little star before?"

"Maybe the woman is pregnant with his child who wants to marry into the giants, but she is like that, it is used to vent-like, play. So he was blocked by him. It is stupid."

"If I am so rich, I am sure I have to go to sleep beautifully, change one every day, and play all the tricks. I also wear a gentleman? Despise. It is a hypocrite, on the surface, it is actually a singer."