Chapter 28

Yan Yanchen felt that the left chest seemed to be stuffed with something, and it was uncomfortable. I didn’t know what to do for a while.

Chu Wei is still smiling, but he can't smile at all.

The atmosphere is both sad and embarrassing. Chu Yu feels that he is very powerful. He even has a heart to make a joke: "You said that I don't say you can't sleep, now I said, can you sleep?"

Yan Yanchen grabbed his hand and muttered, "I can't sleep."

In the face of death, the separation of life is nothing. Chu Yu’s most grateful is that Xiao Xiao let him accomplish many wishes at the end of his life. Although he still wants to see more of this world, he is satisfied with it now.

He is no longer violent and can finally accept the fact that he is dying.

Chu Yu said: "Oh, thank you very much. I am very happy to meet you."

Yan Yanchen still remembers the mood when he was drunk and Chu Yu that day, and he was full of rebellious feelings. He was originally holding an unruly heart. He thought that he would break up peacefully after a month... He didn’t know himself. It was from when I started to seriously, and I forgot to make an appointment for a month. I felt like I met Chu Hao yesterday. I didn’t expect time to pass so fast.

Yan Yanchen felt that his eyes were hot. He heard his own sobbing voice, and he was weak and not like him: "Auntie, can you not leave?"

Chu Yu whispered: "Small, don't do this, life is a journey of continuous encounter and separation. At least we are happy when we are together. Isn't that enough?"

Yan Yanchen suddenly couldn’t help it. After a long time, he burst out and said: "Auntie, stay with me. I don't want your money, you don't want to go."

Although Chu Yu is also very sad, but still said: "No, this is an appointment."

Yan Yanchen said eagerly: "Then I will give you 300,000, you will stay with me."

After he was stunned, he was teased: "Don't say this, Xiao Yan, I am not interested in making you my boss."

Yan Yanchen saw that he actually laughed, as if he didn't care about himself. He was really anxious and angry: "How is this person, how are you so iron-hearted?"

Chu Yu said: "Where can I, don't yell at me. I obviously have words and believe."

The flames of the flames are full of suffocation and venting, suddenly burst out: "What do you want me to do to stay? Auntie, I like you, I really like you, you don't like me a little bit? I said so Many times, you didn’t say that you like me at all. Where did I do it badly? Don’t you like me?”

Chu Yu was stared at him with enthusiasm and enthusiasm, and his eyes were a bit sour, he didn't overdo it.

Yan Yan's cold face, stepping in the direction of his turn, went to his gaze, Chu Hao turned his head again, he continued to follow.

Chu Yu helpless, looked up and looked at Yan Chenchen, took a deep breath and said: "We are so happy together, do you want to be like this? I was looking for you just want to be happy, now what does this mean? We are good Is it good to be scattered? We laughed when we started together, and now we are laughing and ending, okay? It’s good for you and for me.”

At this time, I suddenly refused to obey the smoldering flames of Chu Yi. I don’t want to, actually I am not...

Chu Yu understands that he may want to confess his identity, but he does not want to listen, and suddenly said coldly: "I heard you and the girl say 'Don't tell others.'"