Chapter 3

Between the two, Chu Yu seems to have seen Jiu Tianze, who was a teenager more than a decade ago. At that time, he always stood at the door and said, "Small, let's go home."

Chu Yu remembered the high school students I met yesterday. The carefree teenagers were as white and clean as the first snow. Perhaps he used to be like that. He took his heart to the front of Ji Tianze and was trampled and became dirty. Even if you are stepped on a few feet, it will not be more embarrassing, don't take care.

And Ji Tianze has become a kind of thing, and it has become so sophisticated and ugly.

Chu Yu is very upset. Has he ever loved this person before? This selfish and mean man? Love is stupid, no regrets, no regrets, ten years of youth, not asking for a return?

Is there such a stupid person under the sun?

Zhuang Yuxue actually heard about Chu's private life and heard a lot of rumors.

Nearly thirty men’s private life may be clean? Never touch a woman? Even female colleagues are indifferent to showing him good?

Are men, how can there be Liu Xiahui in the world?

It’s not yang-痿, it’s the base!

Zhuang Yuxue’s head suddenly had a fascination, and he quickly let go of the hand holding Chu’s hand. Although he was embarrassed, he did not want to be a male and a young man between the couples. He even denied: “Mr. You misunderstood, I am only the boss of Chu.”

"He suddenly has to resign. I am very upset, come and ask him to stay."

Chu Yu feels ridiculous, why should he talk to Ji Tianze in this way, as if his family name is his boyfriend.

Chu Yu returned to God and looked to Zhuang Yuxue and said, "What do you explain to him?"

Ji Tianze knew that he had misunderstood Chu, and said awkwardly: "You can't talk well? I misunderstand you, I am not good, you are better, I am not wrong."

Chu Yan is cold-eyed: "Even if I am really in love with others, what are you doing? We used to be friends, and now even friends are not. Why do you care for me?"

Ji Tianze was said to be in a painful place in Chu Yu. He had long been accustomed to the meekness of Chu Yu. Now this Chu Yu is possessed by others and is covered with thorns. If you touch him, you must have your hands blood. All the two people in the world get along, you are strong and weak, you are weak and strong, Chu is so tough, Ji Tianze is weak: "I am kind, do you need to do this? I have come to apologize to you, who let You pull with others."

He didn't know that Chu was like him, but he was a straight man. How could he accept Chu? He can be liked by others, and he can't accept it.

This is the most ridiculous. Chu Hao suddenly became angry: "I want to be kind? When did you worry about me? Now you and I said this?"

He was not feeling well for two days. Ji Tianze didn't care about it. He ran several times to check the hospital. Ji Tianze never found out that he was working overtime and complained that he didn't have time to do chores! Fucking and having a face, worried about him!

Funny, so funny.

Chu Yu never sent such a big fire to him, like he really wants to break with him, Ji Tianze said: "So I am not coming to you?"