Chapter 68

Yan Yanchen and the gang of the dead party have a small understanding, except that they have not been together, what good things have been done in partnership, love brothers.

Although their respective developments are slightly different, the feelings are still very good.

There are four buddies who have the best and the most ironic relationship: one is the exhibition Hong Yu, the family is lagging behind in the entertainment circle, the film and television songs are amphibious, the new international movie actor; the other is Lu Wei, the family sells gold and silver jewellery, quite rich. Zhan Hongyu went to the red carpet to borrow jewelry from him; one was Zhuo Linhui, the only child of an international big-name clothing company, and he was also a fashion designer; the last one was Yan Xiu-ming, the consortium of his family was a food chain, Many well-known brands.

Yan Yanchen is the oldest and most influential of several people. He has always been the little devil who took the lead and claimed to be the boss.

Yan Yanchen didn't want to let them in.

Chu Yu wears ordinary home clothes, and a string of beads that his father bought back on his wrist is said to have been opened, and it is not formal enough for him to keep him safe.

Chu Yu looked at Yan Chen Dust: "Is it so okay? I don't feel so decent, you don't say that your friend will come to the door, I know I will bring a few formal dresses."

Yan Yan dust sprayed: "I don't know if they will come to the door! I didn't let them come. They ran one by one and said to see you. Are you a giant panda at the zoo? Also look specifically. Don't Guan, I don’t open the door, they can’t come in, you see me blasting them one by one.”

Chu Yu does not agree with the practice of Yan Yanchen, what is it? He hasn’t had a face-to-face with a friend of Yan Yanchen. People are driven away by their own flames. Isn’t this a sinner? The other party will not be angry with the flames of the flames, maybe he will be angry with him, and then he will take a black pot for no reason.

Chu Yu did not say with a good spirit: "Do you hope that they hate me before they have seen me? I am now suspicious of your intentions. When you met a friend in the UK, you said 'Don't tell others', then I justified it because I haven't promised to fall in love with you. I also said that if I want to, I can report it and say it is good. I believe in you. Now? Why do I still see no one? Tell me clearly."

Yan Yan was panicked: "No, no, no, it’s not that you can’t see people, yes... we just stay together for a little time. Only I both feel that time is not enough. They also come to be light bulbs. I really don’t dislike you."

"Okay," Chu said. "Then they are coming now."

On the screen of the phone video, his three friends turned to the camera before insulting him:

"Heavy color friends!"

"See the color and forget the righteousness!"

"The same **** is no one!"

"shameyou!"

"You don't open the door again. I called your nickname in front of your wife. Countdown to five seconds, five, four, three, two..."

Chu Yu is interested: "Hey, let's open the door later."

Yan Yanchen opened the door and stared at them with resentment: "My wife asked me to open the door and let you in."

This group of friends did not polite with him, pushed him away and went straight to another strange man in the room: "You are Chu?"

Chu Yu was surrounded by these little handsome guys, as if watching strange animals, he was somewhat uncomfortable.