Chapter 82

Ji Tianze? Chu lived.

Early sputum premature birth, live incubator, he can do nothing to keep sick, full of brains in addition to 惦 啾啾 蔺 and 蔺 蔺 flame, is resentful Ji Tianze, also thought about to personally retaliate against him.

However, the first thing to do is to take care of you, you can't walk, you have to work, and then you will reunite with Yan Yan, and his head is full of love, and he has no choice.

Goodbye to this person, Chu Yu actually feels like a world.

After all, he has entered a new life and completely bid farewell to the past.

Chu Yu returned to God -

He did not retaliate against Ji Tianze, Ji Tianze actually had a face to come to him?

There is absolutely no good thing about this person.

When Chu Chu thought of the disease, he couldn’t help but anger. He asked: "The last time you hurt my child... I am going to the hospital, Mr. Ji, what is your mentality standing in front of me? I dare to call me small. Chu?? I think that I have been with you for a long time, I can't afford you to call it."

Ji Tianze seems to be unable to understand his ridicule, looking at him pitifully: "You are thin..."

He is affectionate, but Chu Yu has a goose bump, only feel sick, even if he doesn't want to talk to Ji Tianze again, he said: "I have something to do with fat or thin, and I have to let you go, I rush back. Eat at home."

Ji Tianze reached out and wanted to pull him. Chu was like being afraid of being bitten by a snake. He didn’t have a child in his stomach. He was easy to move and easily evaded. He stared eagerly at Ji Tianze who was in front of the door: "Do you have any problems? ?"

Ji Tianze looked at him like he asked: "Xiaochu, I know that you are angry with me... I always wanted to apologize to you, although I didn't mean it, but hurting you is hurting you, it's my fault. Before you said me Always shirking responsibility, I have been reflecting for a long time...I am not good, I am really repenting now, I am no longer arguing."

"Xiaochu, I used to be too weak and couldn't see my heart."

"We have been in the past ten years, is it finished? I can't let go."

"I know that I made a big mistake. I only hope that you can give me a chance to let me wear sin and do my best?"

"I must correct it, okay?"

"I sincerely ask you, give me a chance, just once!"

You want to revisit the old text, I have already made a new love. Chu Yu did not touch, said: "It’s late."

"I said it last time, I like others."

"We are all ready to get married."

Ji Tianze said: "...I know."

The last time Chu said that he liked others, he was mentally prepared. But at that time, he did not dare to come to Chu, afraid that because he had killed Chu, he recently heard the news of Chu Yu, knowing that he is still good, could not help but still find it, but he did not know Chu and his The new boyfriend has arrived at the wedding step.

Chu Yu feels ridiculous: "Do you know that you are still coming to me?"

Ji Tianze said: "Xiao Chu, you used to be like this. You have loved me for so many years. How can you say that you haven't had it? Before, even if I had a girlfriend, you are still very good to me..."

Chu Chuan, what is the meaning of Ji Tianze? Said that he is a shameless little three? This really made him angry.

Chu Yan’s face is black: “You also know that I used to like you. I don’t deny that I didn’t like to have a scum when I was young. What if you have a girlfriend, I am still very good to you? You have When I was a girlfriend, did I have to cross the Thunder Pool? You know that I liked you at that time, and pretended not to know, to make a girlfriend."