chapter 22

I want to start with thanking all of you! Even if there are not many people who have made it this far into my book, thank you so much!! We are nearing 1.000 reads and i'm really excited! Even if this book is nearing its end i'm happy to have shared this journey with you guys!

After we had finished reading the note we looked each other in the eyes. As soon as they met I could tell. We both jumped at the same time and our heads collided. The, sponsor thing?, started rolling and right at the moment it was about to fall and become mutation food I caught it.  That was close! 

Clove glared at me as I pulled the 'sponsor capsule' towards me, holding on to it for dear life. "Cato you should live", she whispered quietly knowing I didn't want to hear the words. "You have the most chance of happiness here, considering my past and my head". She continued right as I wanted to interrupt. "You are popular, have an amazing girlfriend and your family loves you" I look at her with a cold stare, "I don't have a girlfriend". "But there are girls lining up to be with you", she says looking at me as if i'm crazy. She's the crazy one however because she can't see how much I love her.

sorry, it's been a long time, but I just now started working on the next chapter and it should be up shortly.