chapter 19

The next day I took off walking again. 5 could be anywhere by now and maybe I was just getting lost. I would get my revenge though, nothing would stop me.

I had recently started following a river when I heard it. The canon signaling that I was one of the final 3. This better not be Peeta!! I mean I don't like the dude but I was going to kill him in front of Katniss before actually letting her win. Yes, I was never planning to actually kill her, I'm killing her in the most painful way possible.

It was a good while later when I found her. District 5 was lying on the floor, dead. The latest canon had been hers. She was holding a handful of berries, nightlock to be exact. Why would she eat such a poisonous berry, surely she knew it was deadly? Well, my plans continue then.

The sun started going down and the anthem played once again. I had completely forgotten about the anthem last night and now that I thought about it I wanted to see it. Clove would be up there and I would be able to see her face once more, even if Thresh would be up there to. This night only Foxface died, I named 5 that because of her foxlike look.

It started getting dark fast and I decided to go check out a place to stay. Once again I wandered with the river until I found a cave. Katniss would never find me here because it was hidden quite well. Then again, why would she come after me? She still had to take care of the bread. I'm actually surprised he's not dead yet.

I entered the cave and did not expect what I found.

Katniss.

what was she doing here? Where was Peeta?

sorry, I know I haven't posted and these are really short chapters. Also, i'm wrapping up this book in the next chapter. I thought 20 chapters would be nice.