Long Lost Uncle

************************************

Back again. I have nothing to say so let's get back to the story.

Enjoy reading ❤️❤️

************************************

ASHER KING POV.

"It was Jayden, Jayden Hade, my uncle."

"Wait, you mean James's older brother Jayden?" Dad asked.

"How do you know him, dad?" Sebastian asked.

"Me and James, we were really good friends back in college, same with your mom and Mira, before they decided to get married and move. I know them and Jayden too. James' father was not so fond of him. Jayden used to take drugs and was a very irresponsible person. Despite his countless efforts he didn't change so their father decided to give the company to James."

Dylan continues...

"Jayden couldn't handle it, he got aggressive and started blaming our father for his behaviour. He once attacked him, so grandpa disowned him. He disappeared from the earth for good 5 years before coming back. He changed himself and tried to convince grandpa to take him back but grandpa knows his intentions were not good. And so one night Jayden kills him in his sleep and escapes. A few months later police caught him. That's why I never thought that he could be the one who killed my parents because he was behind the bars at that time. But now he has May and it's all my fault to take him lightly." Dylan finished telling us his family history.

After knowing the whole scenario we get to know who is the murderer and now he has May. We have to find her ASAP.

"We don't have time, Dylan what he wants?" I asked.

"He wants the Hades Ent. All for himself."

"We need a plan for this."

***************************

MAYRA HADE POV.

When he finally finished his story I looked at him in consternation. I didn't dare to say a word after knowing that he was my long-lost uncle, who killed my entire family.

"What happens? Cat got your tongue?" I was still in shock.

"Why are you doing this? What have I ever done to you?" I finally got my voice.

"No, no my girl you haven't done anything but your parents have. They snatch what was rightfully mine. James took the company, The Hade's Ent. And now I want that back with interest." he showed me his creepy smile and pulled out his phone.

"Now, do you want to talk to your dear brother?" My eyes widened, hearing him.

The next I heard was a phone ringing and someone picking the call.

"Hello?" Dylan answered.

No, no, no, he can't, Jayden is going to trick him. I have to stop this.

"Hello, my favourite nephew. Did you miss your uncle?" I cringed at his voice.

"JAYDEN WHERE IS MAYRA? I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH HER SINGLE STRAND, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU..." Dylan's voice roared through the phone.

"Dylan.." I cried hearing him.

"May? May, are you there? May, are you okay? He didn't do anything, right? Please tell me you're okay, May?"

His voice changed to worry after listening to me. I could hear the muffling in the background.