Mood Swing

Hey everyone I'm back again with this new chapter.
I'm really trying hard to make this story more interesting please help if you have any suggestions.

Don't forget to vote 🙏

Enjoy reading ❤️

*****************************

Mayra (Crystal) pov.

"Mayra crystal hade"

I closed my eyes as soon, I heard him. It was DYLAN. He has seen me here too with Asher. Oh God please help me, he is going to kill me.

"MAY, don't you think, we need to talk? Follow me." He instructed.

I didn't dare to look at him. I was just staring at my feet as they are the most fascinating things on this planet.

"Okay," my voice came out to be a whisper. I doubt if Dylan had heard me or not.

I followed him wherever he was going. He stopped in front of a door which, I think was, one of the guest rooms. We entered and my gaze was still on the floor.

"May, Look at me," Dylan said.

I moved my eyes from the floor, looking at him. He was angry more like fuming with outrage.

"D, listen I.." He cuts me in the middle

"Listen what May? I have told you to stay away from the media, from this fame, from everyone. And yet you are here, between all these dangerous people. Why May, why can't you listen to me? I have allowed you to work for King's because you wanted to become self-dependent, but I have asked for only one thing in return May, just one thing, you have to stay away from this. But you being you, never listened to me."

He was scolding me so badly that I wanted to cry. Dylan never gets mad before, at least not to me.

"I'm sorry," I murmured.

"Sorry, your sorry can't save you May. Do you even have any idea how dangerous this place is? And who knows, they might be here? What if they saw you? Shit, I don't even want to think about it." He let out a deep sigh, running his hand in his hair. I know whom he was referring to and I know how dangerous they are.

He grabbed me from my shoulders and cupped my cheeks.

"Look, May you not know this world, this place is too treacherous? I have lost everything once, May I... I ca... can't lose you. I have only you and I don't want to lose you, please try to understand May. I know it hurts when we have stayed away from each other, but that is the only way to keep you safe May." I feel the same. I don't want to lose him either.

After hearing him, tears started to roll down from my eyes continuously. He hugged me tightly, I was sobbing in his embrace.

"I'm so sorry, I don't want to make you worry, this was never my intention. It's just I have never gone to these types of celebrations before and wanted to experience them. I just want to enjoy it for a little. I'm sorry I will never do that again." I mumbled while crying in his arms.

"It's okay May shhh.. everything's going to be fine. We will find them and after that, our life will be normal. Please don't cry. You know it hurts me to see you cry." He was caressing my hair to soothe me.

"Come let's go back before people get suspicious." I nodded. I cleaned my face which was ruined because of all the crying before walking out.

"Let's go," I said when I was ready to go.