'Mayra Crystal Hade'

Hey, readers thanks so much for reading my story.

I'll make sure to create this story more interesting.

Enjoy reading. ❤️❤️

*****************************

Mayra (Crystal) pov.

Moving on Asher and I were in a car on our way to the ball. In no time we reached our destination. The presence of papz and the huge crowd was already making me nervous. My hands were sweaty and my breathing was uneven.

"Relax, you don't have to worry. We'll go through this together." Asher held my hand. I looked at our hands, interlocked, it gave me some unusual confidence. I looked at him, gave him an assured smile.

Soon it all vanished and I was back to my frightening sense. Strangely I was getting very awful vibes about this night. And not to forget the media at the entrance, waiting for us.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes.."I managed to utter.

Asher leaves first, then he stretches his hand out to help me. I took his hand, and tightened our hold.

We exit and like a wave of the tsunami, the media unexpectedly launches at us. Asher's bodyguard came to the rescue and tried to get the media away from us.

'Again, they tried'

And for me, I was trying to hide behind Asher to cover myself. I don't know what is going to happen if Dylan finds out about this.

The media was attacking Asher with questions that he ignored and pulled me to close.

My hands suddenly landed on his very muscular chest. I tried to hide my face in his chest. He held me tightly, trying to protect me.

A few seconds later,

"You can open your eyes Crystal, we are inside." Asher's voice came.

I looked up to only meet his eyes. We were so close, suddenly I felt the temperature rising.

I jerked away from him and pulled myself together.

"You okay?" He examined.

"Yes, thank you," I replied, not meeting his eyes.

"Let's go inside." We entered the ballroom.

It was so mesmerizing. The whole room was filled with rich people wearing expensive clothes.

"Mr King. It's so nice to see you, here," A person who looked to be in his 40s, came to greet us or Asher. He is kinda short and a little fat. I know I should not judge people but you know when you get vibes from someone, and he gave me the creepy one.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr Will," Asher replied in a very professional way.

"And who's that beauty with you? Hello, Robert Will." He said, stretching his hand out towards me.

"Hello, Mr Will. Crystal White, Mr King's assistant." I shook his hand.

"It's Robert for you, dear" He said, giving me a smile.

"We should go to greet others. Again nice to meet you, Mr Will."

Asher's hands rested on my lower back which let me tell no helping at all. As much as I loved being by his side, I don't want to be killed by ladies glaring at me.

"Listen, do not go anywhere without me and don't leave my side at any cost. Not even for a second. Understand?" Why do I have to be tied to him for the whole party?