The Celebration

****************************

A happy new day to everyone.

Happy Holi 🎉🎊 hope this festival of colours may bring colours of happiness to your life. 💕💝

Enjoy reading ❤️

****************************

Mayra' (Crystal) pov.

Dylan hadn't contacted me since last we talked. I have sent him the list but he hasn't responded yet.

I never get the chance to talk to Asher's family, I have to apologize for leaving without saying goodbye. I asked Asher if I could meet them today and he said yes. Asher also asked to pick me up but I refused.

So here I am standing outside the King's mansion, holding a beautiful bouquet as an apology. I saw as Mom rushed towards me and kissed both my cheeks. I replied to the gesture, feeling blessed to have her.

As I entered everyone came to welcome me. Including Asher. Why is he here? I thought. I mean I know, it's his house but he is CEO, doesn't he have work or something?

"Oh, darling, you scared all of us that night." Dad said.

"We were so worried for you."

"I'm so sorry for the night, Mom and Dad. Everything happened so suddenly." I explained.

"It's okay dear. But I'm happy that you're here and you know, all my friends were so impressed and some were even jealous. They were planning to hook their daughter up to my son. I'm so happy, Asher chose you and you, select Asher." Mom started to blur how her friends were talking about me.

"Okay, okay, love we still have plenty of time, let them rest for a while. Let's go to the garden."

We talked, laughed, and enjoyed the whole day. I can't believe Asher hadn't left my side. Sometimes I caught him staring at me Between our talks, not that I mind because I was doing the same. And how can I not stare when the World's most handsome billionaire was standing beside me with all his glory?

"Crystal child, when are you planning to move in with Asher, please tell me if you need any help." I almost choked on my drink.

"M-move i-in?" I shuttered.

"Yes, you both are engaged and it's better to live together. It will give you both more time to devour each other."

I picture waking up cuddling with him and Asher making breakfast for me. Having dinner together. Watching movies together. All the thinking gives me butterflies in my stomach.

"S-soon m-mom." I managed to utter.

Let's add this to my list. Now we have a new topic to discuss. I mentally rolled my eyes.

Mom was right though, we are engaged so it was obvious for us to live together.

"Mom, we haven't decided yet. But we will soon. I don't want to rush things with Crystal." . Asher said, sensing my discomfort.

Thank God. I huffed in relief.

"Yes, Sarah let them enjoy themselves. They are still young." Dad said. But mom still looked dissatisfied.

_______________

We enjoyed our day together. Mom already started planning for our wedding by deciding the venue and everything. She's more excited than the actual couple. Daniel and Sebastian were also excited.