Naaz | Pride

So I have decided to make the last chapter epilogue and this one last because I was not being able to pen down the idea I had in mind for epilogue. Will post it as bonus whenever I would be able to get out of this massive writer's block.

Kind of a small, cozy chapter. Enjoy!!

***

MDS love me some early morning rides by the sea

>>>>

Manha's Apartment.
11:15 pm.

"Hello this is-" Manha closed her eyes as laughter rolled out of her mouth once again.

Daniyal dropped his shoulders turning to her who pushed him away with another round of laughter.

"Why are you looking into it like that?!" She chuckled picking a water bottle and attached it to her mouth.

"Then what am I supposed to do? Grin like an idiot?" He huffed running a hand through his hair.

"Not grin but don't look this sad and bored at least. Okay fine, one more try or we will just give this shit up." She straightened her hair and cleared her throat pressing the record button into the phone as the screen showed both of them sitting on the couch.

"I am Manha Dawood," she glanced at him who opened his mouth, "And I am Daniyal Azhar."

"We are here to pledge to-" he fumbled scratching his temple and Manha pressed her lips before throwing her arms in the air.

"Ugh, leave it." She chuckled picking her phone and turned it off before leaning her back on the armrest.

"We are so lame!" He mumbled seeing her put her feet in his lap.

"That we totally are, okay but time for my class, you take away your pretty face from here before you distract me,"

"You must get distract more by yourself then," he blinked innocently as she frowned in confusion.

"You have much prettier face." He grinned making her pick a cushion from floor and throw it across his face.

"Cringe meter is breaking here. Pick your shitty self up and get lost." She chuckled sitting up.

"Oh no baby, how will I live without you?" He was leaning towards her but Manha put her hands on his shoulders keeping him away from her.