Falak | Sky

MDS London nights are my favorite 💫✨

>>>>

South Downs, Brighton, England.
23:48 pm.

The night fell over the sky of Brighton dipping the city into it's late spring warmth. The flowers all bloomed and spreading their sweet scent into the air all around.

The whole week was tiring from the morning to nights running around and getting things done for Waniya's wedding but it was finally over.

Manha and Daniyal were into the car as it ran smoothly over the outskirts of the city.

They had just passed the coast of Brighton's sea after making a stop at Knoops for their famous hot chocolate and were heading towards the South Downs, a famous range of chalk hills lining the south-eastern part of England.

The once dark black matte sky had now started to clear up with the stars as they kept driving towards the countryside.

"Seriously it's so cool to have you drive and for me to relax," Manha stretched her arms with her legs crossed on the seat.

"Not to forget you are driving us back," he rolled his eyes.

"I don't even know my way out there," she leaned her head on the back of the seat and let out a yawn.

"It's just plain land around. We are driving straight ahead and will be returning the same way," he smiled cheekily.

"Why do I even try with you?" She picked her phone seeing it almost midnight.

They had came back from Waniya's reception after sunset, had showered and rested for a while before planning for this trip randomly and there they were.

"You remember you promised me you will take me here whenever I visit Brighton again," she rounded the ring in her finger and he nodded.

"I remember you couldn't go because of how short our trip was at that time." He pressed his lips slowing the car down before parking it at a side.

"And here we are," she grabbed his arm as they got out and met at the back of the car.

He kissed the side of her head with a smile before pulling out a duffle bag and tossed it at her.

Manha barely held it in time and shot him a glare.

"You are a tough girl han," he threw his arm around her shoulder lazily as they began walking ahead.