Lums | Touch

سامنے تو ہے لمحہ لمحہ میرے اور زمین آسمان کی دوری ہے

Torun, Poland.
9:17 am.

The sun rose high over the clear blue skies of Torun, the war spared city, as the birds soar along the bridge on the Vistula river.

The bridge ended at the old town of Torun, the historical and one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.

It was called the medieval Pearl of Poland because of its spared historic buildings and culture.

At the outskirts of the city, beside the river sat the grand two-story bricked house with a fusion of luxury and old town giving it a magical feel.

The front garden had a white fence lined along the pathway, the heavy wooden door thrown open before the large living area where the breakfast was going on, the fresh aroma of waffles, eggs, and coffee was roaming around.

"I need everyone on their asses within fifteen minutes. You are all here for work not for vacations," Jamal clapped his hands.

"Itni haseen jaga pe la ke kam karne kahoge to khachar hi lago ge," Irsa grumbled, sipping her coffee.

"Daniyal, can you please hurry up. We have to be there within ten minutes," Jamal sighed turning to the co-producer who was busy romanticizing with his cheese omelet.

"I know," he waved his hand dismissively. 

"Manha. You have to start in the backyard, we couldn't get the floor for today,"

"It's okay, the weather's nice," she mumbled typing on her phone sitting on the windowsill.

"Hamna, make sure to arrange everything today for the shoot before you start your drama tomorrow. We have to start early morning," Irsa ordered.

"Okay," she pouted walking out to receive the call.

"And what are you going to do?" Daniyal asked Irsa seeing her scrolling through her iPad.

"I am visiting the location, have to confirm the setups," he nodded.

"See you all at dinner then," he glanced at Manha who was biting her lower lip focused on the texting.

"Come already," Jamal dragged Daniyal out holding his hoodie from the back.

"I am going to change, call me when Richard is here," Manha excused herself talking to Sadia.