part 54

Bom squeezed her eyes in disgust when Jaekyung's lips touched her neck. Her body was trembling under the disgusting touch. Tears were rolling down from her closed eyes. The bedroom door was closed. No one heard her whimpers. No one saw her tears. No one felt her pain. The bed felt like a garden of thorns.

Meanwhile the party was going to turn upside down. A man walked towards Lee Joonkie who was at the far corner drinking with his friends. The man pulled out a knife from his pockets. Guards around Lee Joonkie noticed this. They immediately ran towards the man but out of nowhere, loud gun shots were heard. Guards fell down one by one.

The man removed his mask. Jung Hoseok. He headed forward. But he couldn't walk further when more and more guards started to appear infront of him. He teared who ever came to his face. His only target was Lee Joonkie.

Meanwhile, Jaekyung stopped whatever he was doing because of the loud gun shots.

Bom couldn't take it anymore. She immediately looked at her side to see a flower vas on the nightstand. She grabbed it before smashing it on his head making him unconscious. She pushed him away and sat up. Her collarbone was bruised with his disgusting touch. She immediately ran towards the door and went outside.

The hall was a war zone. She knew that her brothers hadn't brought any back up men since it would have been suspicious. And also she had spies to know what her brothers were upto.They had chosen this day to attack Joonkie since there is no place to run away during an attack. Joonkie won't be able to escape. And also she knew that the half of the guests were mafias and it will be too difficult for bangtan to fight with them.
But bangtan was not a normal gang. They are the most feared men. The undefeatable beasts. They are unstoppable since they don't have any weakness now.

Her eyes caught Lee Joonkie fighting with Hoseok. She would be lying if she said she felt nothing. He is her father. He never got to show his love for her. Nor she could love him. But still,she had a connection with him. She didn't want to take his side because she knew its all his fault. He killed a lot of innocent people. And there's no forgiveness for him.

Lee Joonkie will die today. Bom knew it. And her fate won't be any different. After their death,her father Junmin will be freed. But she wanted to do something for Joonkie as his daughter. For the last time. She faked herself infront of Joonkie,but she won't do it at the right moment.

Bom slowly walked towards Joonkie and Hoseok through the war. Her remaining brothers were fighting with other mafia men. They didn't see Bom in this chaos.

Everything went in a slow motion. Joonkie was an experienced fighter but Hoseok had the young energy. Joonkie was putting a headlock on hoseok choking him but Hoseok removed his arm and pulled him by the same arm. Joonkie gasped feeling something painful on his lower abdomen. He slowly looked down to see a knife stabbing on his abdomen. Hoseok gritted his teeth before pulling out the gun. He again stabbed Joonkie with so much force.

A lot of blood came out from his mouth. Hoseok let go of his body. When Joonkie was about to fall,Bom caught him from behind. She slowly sat down placing her father's head on her lap.

"S-Suha-ya" he whispered with so much struggle.

Bom smiled sadly. And it was the first ever genuine smile she had ever given to him."A-Appa" finally she called him as her 'father'. She knew that he doesn't deserve it. But she wanted to do it.

Joonkie smiled painfully. He couldn't make any word because of the unbearable pain. He tried to speak but he couldn't. Bom had nothing to say to comfort him. She felt like crying. No she doesn't love him. She hates him. From the bottom of her heart. For the things he did. But he is her father. Her biological father. The feeling was weird. She met her real father after so many years. And that happened to be the man she hates the most. Yet this man had loved his long lost daughter. And that made her sad. That made her cry. Only if he wasn't a bad man,she could have accepted him.