part 38

Bom stood up from the bed shocking everyone. They all stood up too.

"W-What do you mean?" Jimin asked not wanting to believe what he heard. "If you already knew about us,then why can't you stay with us?why?"

Bom didn't look at him. Her eyes were directed towards the door." I can't risk my life here" she lied through her lips. She turned to Yoongi who was wearing the necklace she gave. Everyone had necklaces but the danger is with yoongi. She walked to him and was about to snatch away the necklace but yoongi backed away holding the necklace. "Give it back"

Yoongi looked at her in disbelief. Her behaviour was not making any sense to them. True that anyone would want to run away if they get to know that they live with mafias but she had already known about the fact for a long time now.

"No" yoongi whispered tightening the grip around the necklace.

Taehyung came forward. "Is it because you are scared after seeing us killing?is it because you got kidnapped?or is it because we are mafias?" His voice cracked at the end breaking Bom's heart.

How can she say the truth? She was drowning in her own pool of guilt for risking their lives. She couldn't face them. They destroyed a whole damn gang for her. They were even ready to sacrifice themselves for her. But in return,what did she do?she used them to take revenge. She made them accept her. She made them love her. She played with their feelings. She was a total bitch. But fate played back with her. It made her love them. It made her care for them. And she only realised it when Jimin took the bullet for her.These emotional facts brought tears to her eyes again. She couldn't face them.

She immediately turned around and made a run towards the door but she was caught by Jin. He held her wrist tightly not letting her go.

"B-Bomiya,w-we are sorry for who we are" Jin whispered through his breaking voice and it shattered Bom into pieces hearing his wavy voice."We were born this way. Please don't hate us" the last sentence came as  a painful whisper. Boys looked down.

Bom shut her eyes not letting the tears come out. She wanted to scream that she doesn't hate them. In fact,it was the opposite. She loves them.

"We will never hurt you. P-Please don't think like that" Jin continued."Y-You can't leave us like this princess. When we finally found our happiness, you can't just take it away just like this"

"Stop it" Bom whispered not wanting hear anymore. She wasn't that strong to stay like an emotionless doll anymore.

"We can't change the fact that we are mafias. But we can change ourselves for you. G-Give us chance.huh?we will give our all attention to you. W-We will play with you. W-We will give everything you want but don't leave us Bom. We need you"

Right now,Jin's beautiful eyes were glistening with unshed tears. And his painful words hit Bom so hard. He unknowingly made her drown in the guilt even more.

"Please don't see us as animals bom"

And that's it. Jin's last sentence shattered her in to dust. Without wasting a second,she turned around and hugged his neck like her life depends on it. She cried her heart out in his neck. Jin slowly hugged her back and tightened the grip around her petite figure like he was afraid she will fade away if he lose the grip.

"O-OPPA,MIANHAE!I'M SO-SORRY!IT'S MY FAULT!I DON'T DESERVE YOU ALL"she cried harder and her face was completely red.

Jin stroked her hair listening to her cries.

"I-I love you all but I don't deserve you.P-Please forgive me. I did wrong. I want to stay but I can't!This guilt is too much for me!And I already put you all in danger! I used you all!"