part 33

It has been two days since everyone had come home. Bom stood infront of her closet in deep thoughts. She took a deep breath before opening the door. She opened a drawer revealing a necklace.

She took it to her hands and stared at it blankly. The exact necklace which was given to her mother by her father. The necklace her mother tried to get rid of.

Flashback

8 years old Bom sneaked out from her house that night. She went to the backyard where she saw the very familiar large tree. She quickly ran towards it and knelt infront of the tree. With trembling hands,she started to dig the soil. Her hands were all muddy and dirty. She kept digging until she saw a shiny object. The necklace which was buried by her mother.

End of the flashback

Bom came out of her thoughts hearing a knock on the door. She immediately looked at the person who was standing at the door. Yoongi. He smiled softly.

"Dinner" he simply said and waited for her to come but his eyes went to the necklace which was in her hands. He squinted his eyes curiously. Bom's saw where his gaze went.

She smiled before approaching Yoongi slowly."Nice timing. I have something for you oppa"

Yoongi looked at her confusely and walked closer to her."what is it?"

Bom raised her hand showing the necklace. His eyes went to the shiny object with so much curiosity. He failed to notice her weird gaze." A gift" she mumbled.

Yoongi blinked few times."A gift?for me?"

Bom nodded innocently. "I have given necklaces to other 6 too. And lastly it's you oppa. This is how I show my gratitude to you all for accepting me"

Yoongi scoffed playfully." I'm the last huh?what should I do to make me the best again? Should I buy you pizza again?"

Bom chuckled and pinched Yoongi's cheek taking him off guard." Haven't you heard this? Last one is the best one. I normally eat my favourite food lastly because it is the tastiest. And you are last because you are the best" she winked and laughed along with Yoongi.

Bom looked at the necklace and sighed before putting it on his neck." Keep this safe with you oppa. Don't ever lose it"

Yoongi looked at the simple gift in adoration. " I like it and I will never lose it" he said ruffling her hair.

Bom looked at the necklace with a soft smile. She looked at yoongi and smiled showing her teeth.

Time skip(Next day)

That day Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin couldn't go to school because of a mission. But Bom's brothers made sure to send Bom with a bodyguard driver to the school. They didn't want to send her alone knowing there's a danger out there for her but the mission was important. It was literally a gang war.