part 14

Bom woke up in the middle of the night feeling thirsty.She slowly got up from her bed and and walked out from her room.As she was walking in the dark living room,she heard something making her halt in her steps.Voices.And they were as familiar to her.Bom looked at the half opened main door.She could see some lights from outside which seemed to be coming from car head lights.

"What?isn't that Yoongi's voice?"slowly with a curious heart,she took steps towards the door.As she was getting closer,the voices got clearer.

"You dared to betray us and run away?"

That was clearly Yoongi's voice.His tone wasn't good and it somehow scared her heart.Her heart rate went up with every step she took.Finally,she was holding the door knob.With so much effort,she opened it without letting a single sound leak.She saw everyone. Her step brothers.They were all back facing her.There were so many black cars in the mansion state.

Bom got startled when a man fell onto the floor.He was coughing blood from his mouth.And Jungkook stood there infront of the man with fisted hands.Bom couldn't believe her eyes.Just then Yoongi walked towards the man.His white hair was shining under the moonlight.And the gun shined even more than his him under the same moonlight.Yoongi slowly pointed his gun towards the poor man on the floor who was begging for his dear life.

No one saw Bom as they all were busy with the scene.Bom stood there frozen seeing the gun in Yoongi's hand.The nightmare in her life.Her weakness.

"P-Please have mercy on m-me.I-I have a f-family. Please"the man begged.

Jimin also walked towards the man."Did you think about that family when you decided to betray us?hm?You knew what will be the consequences for betraying our gang.And still you choose this.Now face the consequences for your actions"

Yoongi looked at Namjoon still pointing his gun towards the man.Namjoon nodded.In the next second,

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

5 bullets went through that man's heart.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!"An ear piercing scream was heard taking everyone off guard.Boys immediately looked back to see their step sister.She was covering her ear while screaming her lungs out.She closed her eyes tightly remembering that night.The night where her father was murdered. The same gun shot sounds.The sound which traumatized her heart.

Bom,the strong girl everyone sees,is the weakest girl if you ever see her heart.She wears fancy dresses,wears make ups,knows how to fight, bullies people and what more.She is the fearless girl everyone fears.But,
What if they all were fake.She disguised herself into a different person.To hide her insecurities,to hide her fears.Do not judge a book by its cover.You will never know until you read it.

Boys were all shocked. They never expected her to be awake at this time.And her agonizing painful screams scared the shit out of them.They slowly tried to approach her.

"Bom"Namjoon slowly whispered her name.

Bom opened her eyes but didn't look at Namjoon.Her eyes were on the dead man.She fell on her knees still covering her ears.Tears were rolling down nonstoply. And her eyes shifted to the gun Yoongi was holding.Her breath hitched.Jin was sharp enough to notice this and quickly snapped away the gun from Yoongi's hand and threw towards the pool.Jin signalled everyone to stop.

He slowly took steps towards Bom.But her eyes were still on the dead man.Her face was pale like a dead girl.Jin with so much careful steps got closer to Bom. He crouched down to her level."K-Killed?k-killed? "She whispered not believing what she saw.